[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>banned in 7 imageboards >banned in 3 discords >all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

File: iamtheplague.jpg (570KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
iamtheplague.jpg
570KB, 2000x1000px
>banned in 7 imageboards
>banned in 3 discords
>all the people i talk to ignores me and this last girl told me to burn in hell
>tfw i cant even get internet friends
how can people be so cruel. Fuck this fuck it all and why the fuck does this hurt physically

>inb4 just be yourself bro
fuck off normalfags
>>
Have you considered the possibility that you're a piece of shit?
>>
What is your Discord ID, Hobo Santa? I would like to get to know you. Maybe we can even be friends!
>>
File: summer.gif (617KB, 475x500px) Image search: [Google]
summer.gif
617KB, 475x500px
>>39301672
Sounds like you are a horrible person and deserve everything you get. And you blame others for reacting appropriately to your terribleness.

I recommend killing yourself, just make the world a better place T B H famalam.
>>
http://steamcommunity.com/id/roottootypointnshooty/

add me bb, i get banned from everything 2
>>
File: Hiiragi.Mayuki.full.2087848.jpg (132KB, 356x371px) Image search: [Google]
Hiiragi.Mayuki.full.2087848.jpg
132KB, 356x371px
>>39301672
ill be your discord friend desu
>>
>>39301672

Government mind test

U
>>
>>39301672
You're either:
>A teenaged edgelord
>A creep that shares their sick fantasies with everyone
>An unstable autist that spergs out at a moment's notice and actively tries to ruin everyone around them
Or
>lying
>>
I've been banned from the fringiest of the fringe online communities. Even dark web communities. It's hip and cool and trendy for everyone - /pol/ types as well as feminist leftist types - to think they are victims of society and that everyone hates them and persecutes them. But I know how that feels, and it's not fun. But I made a thread here about it once, and apparently me being banned from such awful places is proof I'm not a "bad person". Whatever. Whenever I make an account on reddit I am almost immediately banned.
>>
>>39301672
Maybe stop shitposting all the time
>>
File: 1502489579616.png (27KB, 243x242px) Image search: [Google]
1502489579616.png
27KB, 243x242px
>>39301775
I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest. Bad people blame everyone but themselves.
>>
post discord unless bait

then kys
>>
>>39301720
>>39301690
Look i fucked up my social skills because of constant rejection. I know i deserve it some of it but damn i guess im too unlikeable.

This world has nothing to do with deserve and i hope you die from stds you normals
>>
>>39301871

Well, look at it this way. It's not a big deal. People are being le edgy e-bullies to you here, but in reality, all types of people get banned from the internet things every second of every day. It's always been like that way. Like the waves in the ocean anon. They just exist, they come and go.
So being banned from internet places is not a bad thing and it's not exclusive to you. The question is, will you dwell on it or will you move on with your life. That's your choice.
>>
Seems like you are not the type to be good at reading the atmosphere.
>>
>>39301954
Your feelings is not your choice you fucking idiot highschooler. I will forget about this tomorrow but getting told to go to hell might sting awhile for me. It even hurts physically when i think about it.
>>
>>39302006
I understand you. Your feelings are your choice when you get better. Now, since you said this.
>but getting told to go to hell might sting awhile for me. It even hurts physically when i think about it.
I can tell you are at the stage I was up until early 2016. So you're going to have to wait, and get tougher, and learn more about life. You aren't quite ready yet. I know how it feels anon, to have people treating you like shit and then you get these awful painful feelings in your mind body and soul. Then it lasts for days, months, years. You will eventually move beyond it. It takes time.
>>
File: 1503328584652.jpg (39KB, 665x574px) Image search: [Google]
1503328584652.jpg
39KB, 665x574px
>>39301781
What exactly do you do to get banned so quickly from these communities? Unless you always actively annoy or attempt to provoke people, I don't get how one aspect of who you are can be that bad.
>>
>>39301954
I hope OP listens to you desu
>>
>>39302038
By awhile i mean tomorrow. Im tough, i wouldnt get all that bans for nothing.

Still its like a stab on the heart when you get told to have more shit in life as a goodbye. Like physically its like being stabbed
>>
I still want to be king :(
>>
>>39301672
>fuck off normalfags
YOU ARE POSTING NORMIE SHIT YOU CLUELESS FAGGOT
>>
>>39302099
As far as I'm aware, it's because I go into those communities and break their rules. I'm not ashamed though. It's just the internet, and I went on the trashiest of the trash heaps. I'm talking recently though. Almost all places I got banned from years and years ago are gone now.

>>39302111
Yes, the physical pains. It's something you must push past. You don't even realize that you have the power here. You're in a struggle - eventually, you will control your own emotions.

You made this thread.
You choose to go to these online communities so they can shit on you.
The chain of action starts with you.
>>
>>39301672
Definitely don't be yourself. Sounds like you're a bit of a twat and that's why no one likes you.
>>
>>39302111
>have more shit in life
What does that mean? Me no speako ingleso
>>
>>39302148
You dont control pain you dumb whore. I wouldnt listen to the rest of rubbish coming from your reptile brain. I hope your first child gets cancer
>>
>>39302181
This grill told me to get more hell in life. It really stung a bit because i might be annoying her but i wouldnt even think of saying something close to that.

Normalfags never again this is the last time i will attempt on having a light hearted friendship.
>>
>>39302182
For the most part, yes you do. You have the power anon. I've also encountered internet people far worse than anybody on this board so nothing phases me anymore. Your predicament is your choice. Are you going to let these internet people shit on you? Or are you going to move on with your life? You are the one in control here, anon.
>>
>>39302182
If you are OP you seriously need to change yourself. Probably go watch some drama shows or anime to create some emotions in you. You are unbearable.
>>
>>39302241
Go back to facebook :^) normie
And get aids
>>
>>39302232
Shameless whore. Your non-sense is gibberish and i wouldnt even bother proving you wrong.

Show me your breast and that might be something. Idc if you are a guy because you sound like a faggot anyways
>>
File: 1502579504316.png (9KB, 601x695px) Image search: [Google]
1502579504316.png
9KB, 601x695px
>>39301672
there are around 30 different IP ranges banned just so I don't post on /int/ and /pol/, I'm serious
>>
>>39302367
I'm not a woman, anon. A woman would come in here and pick on you in the cruelest way possible. That happens all the time online. I want you to realize you are the master here, not anybody else.
>>
>>39302367
>>39302182
>person isn't even a woman
>calls him a dumb whore
I think I found your problem
>>
>>39301871
Hey, maybe if you didn't blame all your problems on other people and tell others you hope they die from stds you'd be more well liked.

On a side note what boards did you get banned from?
>>
>>39302479
>>39302508
Lmao im glad some nightclub got burned
>>39302418
Indeed. Im an annoying guy but she didnt have to be cruel about it. Shes still 15 but the hurt is real.

Idc anymore.
>>
File: 1489757241183.jpg (107KB, 715x715px) Image search: [Google]
1489757241183.jpg
107KB, 715x715px
>>39301672
>wah i get banned from everywhere because i break the rules
>pls feel sorry for me
kys yourself originally please
>>
>>39302564
>Lmao im glad some nightclub got burned
?
>>
Don't feel bad. I too sometimes get banned for no reason. Sometimes 4chan bans me for months and when i check the comment that got me banned, it turns out that i never typed that comment or ever in my life visited that board.

I was banned for some comment i posted on /co/, literally nevet been to that board since its inception.
>>
>>39302568
What you see is what you are kek so die
>>
>>39302623
do you live at a campus? I think they share the same IP throughout the dorm so if someone else got banned then you would too.
>>
>>39301672
>>39301871
Oh yea, its cause you're a cunt for sure.
I think your best hope is to learn to make threads without sounding whinier than a woman getting arrested.
Then learn to not lash out at anons, its impossible to do that and not look like an angry bitch.
It takes a lot for fags like you to make these improvements, but it'd be cool if you did.
>>
>>39302920
Lmao
Fucking go back to your instagram and facebook and do normie the fuck up. I dont need shitty advices and i dont even consider you humans so i cant be really mad about you.

Goodluck on highschool
>>
>>39302975
>i dont even consider you humans
>why is everyone mean to me :(
lel rot alone cunt
>>
>>39302975
Holy shit you're awful.
Haven't you ever heard treat others as you want to be treated? If you were nice to people maybe they'd be nice back. It sounds like you actively go into these places trying to bother people.
How can you wonder why nobody likes you?
Fix your heart or die.
>>
File: 1433211987005.jpg (214KB, 345x336px) Image search: [Google]
1433211987005.jpg
214KB, 345x336px
>"waa waaa people don't like me"
>is a total cunt
Come on now friend, even you should be able to connect the dots. If you think every person around you is a total moron, then guess what, there is a big chance that the actual moron is yourself
>>
>>39303273
>>39303483
People should change for me. Fuck them and fuck you enjoy your needy relationships lmao im not even sad anymore. Looking for approval from a children was a mistake and friendships only exist in peoples fantasies its not really what is happening.

This is wizardry
>>
>>39303615
Maybe you are the moron friendo
>>
>>39303615
People should like for being a cunt. Lmao
>>
>>39303628
Alright guys it's bait time to go home
>>
>>39301672
>banned in 3 discord
lol try more than 10
but i like you tho
>>
>>39302148

> As far as I'm aware, it's because I go into those communities and break their rules.

Have you tried, y'know, not breaking their rules?
>>
>>39301672

i know the feels op
>be me
>banned in 2 discords
>the 1st one was because i said nigger on chat and told many black pills about the leftist agenda
>2nd one was because I said I was not virgin and those pussies banned me from the discord server because of that

Since when I'll get to talk with decent ppl, since I don't have any friends on the current city I'm on?
>>
>>39307244
well i most defenietly need internet friends
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.