[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend said that he can talk to his ex-girlfriend into

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1489533565771.gif (152KB, 500x516px) Image search: [Google]
1489533565771.gif
152KB, 500x516px
My boyfriend said that he can talk to his ex-girlfriend into hiring me for the restaurant she works at.You know what that means?
>>
>>39300901
it means hes gonna talk to her and ask if she will help you out. your just being paranoid and think your bf will cheat on you. why woul dhe go back to something before if he has you now?
>>
>>39300901
Do tell, ohpee
>>
>>39300901
3 some!!! Haha she will also bully you and is better looking
>>
Hope you like cuckquean. Better get a couple practice schlicks in. Maybe he will be kind enough to let you eat his gum out of her so you don't forget the taste. Sucks that you won't even be able to use a vibrator though. Female chastity belts are a lot harder to cheat than the male versions.
>>
>>39300952

>he's on good enough terms with an ex that the ex is willing to help his new girlfriend get a job
>he's still talking to his ex
>he already already arranged a meeting with her behind my back
>>
>>39300901
You mean your bf is already talking to his x and prob fucking her, at some point he will ask a 3 way.
>>
it means your boyfriend is bi, I guess
>>
>>39300901
Is your BF a dickgirl?
>>
>>39300901
Wait are you a guy or girl? Either way ya BF is pounding his x.
>>
>>39301064

I'm a girl.

>>39301039

My boyfriend is a guy.
>>
File: bOvS8Zp.jpg (115KB, 719x765px) Image search: [Google]
bOvS8Zp.jpg
115KB, 719x765px
>>39300901
they're not hiring guys
>>
It means you're going to have an awkward time at work.
>>
>>39301005
do you have any reason to belive that theyre going to sex?
why is your bf going to get you a job and not yourself?
>>
>>39301365

I don't have an impressive resume so the only way to get a job is through connections
>>
>>39301404
hm, anon do you have discord?
>>
that your girlfriends ex works at Hooters/The Tilted Kilt/some other meme stripper restaurant?
>>
>>39300901
Just tell him that this is a bad idea.
>>
Let's cheat on your boyfriend together
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.