[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i miss her so much why do qt girls commit suicide?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: B39fC02.jpg (62KB, 424x453px) Image search: [Google]
B39fC02.jpg
62KB, 424x453px
i miss her so much

why do qt girls commit suicide?
>>
stupid russian whore
>>
>>39300783
stupid russian roastie whore
>>
>>39300783
Who is this girl?

Why did she an hero
>>
Katya was hideous anyway. GG mates.
>>
File: IMG_0508.png (96KB, 600x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0508.png
96KB, 600x650px
>>39301076
I ROLLED 007 THEREFORE I AM KING. DO NOT SPEAK TO MEAN IN SUCH A WAY.
>>
She was fucked and lost her virginity by some Brad and he said he never loved her and just used like a bitch meat hole, so this is why that dumb little bitch sepukued. It's typical story of life nothing special. You are losers if would defend some dumb schoolgirl who had fuggenings.
t. Russian
>>
>>39300829
she was like 15 or something, some stupid blue whale game where you have increasingly hard challenges over the course of 50 days and the last day's challenge is to kill yourself. Looks like she won, but if you play stupid games you win stupid prizes. Death is only forever, though.
>>
>>39301202
You know no shit nigger. In those days were no such games. Why the fuck idiots like you would spread bullshit if you know actually nothing? I bet some loser would catch your lies and will say same shit years later again. And again.
She committed suicide due love happenings and that she was used like a dumb little bitch who in fact she was. That's all I read enough original news and facts back to those days.
>>
>>39301342
Her picture was in the fucking news article about the blue whale game jackass. I'm not going to spend my time arguing with an internet loser
>>
>>39301429
Surely fatassburgers' news are superior to the original Russian ones and threads which had discuss and facts and info from her friends. But ofcourse some fatty Murkan turd on the Mongolian finger-painting forum for dumb teenagers and bored Chads would know much more than me.
>>
>>39301566
https://youtu.be/eZiV49EDcg0

I'm not even the guy you are talking with but I am Russian too

They fucking interviewed her parrents you dumb dick
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.