[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cuckold hate thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (98KB, 498x410px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
98KB, 498x410px
Anybody else absolutely despises the cuckold fetish?
This sexualized disempowerment is embarassing to look at. Go get degraded/humiliated/whipped/pegged/force CD'ed/whatever but pls stop this.

I will dump some /r/Cuckold/new/ for our masochistic pleasure.

>Thursday night and you guessed it...
46Min ago by ironmikemc

She cucked me again. I took her out to the Ripley's aquarium for a spontaneous and romantic day date, and then had a late lunch at a really fun arcade bar nearby. We were so intimate all day and we ARE so in love, it was perfect, all i wanted to do was take her home and make love to her, but it was also Thurs night volleyball and I knew I would have to at least wait until after her games.

>(1/2)
>>
>>39299456

However in the back of my head I worried that I wouldn't even get to see her after vball, her team of friends always go for drinks afterwards and her bf/fwb would likely want to have her and I would be cast aside and made to wait while she pursued her own desires. I kept trying to tell her on the way home from our date that I wanted her that night, that I could pick her up from vball and finish our perfect day with just the 2 of us. Everytime I brought it up she would just say, "I will have to see how I feel," and "depends what we wanna do after." This gave me a rush of cuckold angst because deep down I knew the 'we' she was talking about was her and her fwb, not the team, and definitely not me. I wanted her to myself and I said very clearly to her "I don't want you cheating on me tonight. I love you and I want you. Let's just make it us tonight." And her answer still has my cock dripping in shame as I tell the story this morning, "we will have to see, I don't know what he will want to do." I sure knew what he would want to do, and my heart sank knowing she was absolutely picking her fwb over me that night, and not caring at all about the concerns and needs I voiced to her.
>>
>>39299512
So I dropped her off at vball knowing she would get a ride home with friends and went home alone waiting to hear from her. Her games should have wrapped up at 7 and she said she would check in with all the plans as they happened. Instead I didn't hear from her until 1030 when she said 4 of them had been playing some games at her place; her fwb, her brother (a very good friend of mine), the friend she shared a bed with drunk on the weekend, and herself. She then said her bro and friend were leaving soon and it got really awkward when her fwb kept making excuses why he didn't want a ride home from either of them but couldn't give a reason why. Her brother obviously knew something was up and stuck around longer making sure she was ok, and she finally told him that they were just gonna hang out a bit longer to watch a movie or something. He finally left but I am convinced he knows she cheated on me last night, I like how pathetic that makes me feel as her cuckold and I get nervous wondering if he will approach me about it.

Next time I heard from her was at about 1am she woke me with a text saying she was alone now. I asked dumbly if they hooked up, of course they had, she said because her bro stayed so late (I think he tried to intervene by waiting them out) they only had a quickie. No condom as usual for them and he took her from behind and used her until he came, pulling out and shooting all over her back. I think mentally I am getting better at being her submissive cuckold everyday and I am glad she loves me enough to hurt me the way she does.
>>
>>39299525
I expressed how I know my place now but was hurt that she rejected me after our day together, with me telling her how badly I needed her, and she just dismissed me saying 'I told you I had to see what we wanted to do first, before I could make plans with you.' Then told me she loves me and was going to sleep. I will head over to see her soon and hopefully reclaim her. I always love seeing his fresh cum on the towels they use to clean up his loads. His scent is really strong and very different than mine and it really charges me up seeing his load still wet on a fresh towel and smelling their sex when I enter her room.
>>
>>39299456
>Ripley's aquarium
>a fucking leaf
it's not enough that he gets cucked by his own government, he also enjoys getting cucked by his date.
>>
>Anyone else feel like your Bull has "taken over" your woman? How did you handle it?
12h ago by Hermes211

My fiance and I have had a pretty unconventional relationship from the beginning. A few months ago we moved in together into our own place. She has been very dominant since I met her - and her being "in charge" of her own place really ignited this side of her.

Not long after our move, she brought in a Bull into our relationship. She's petite, I'm around 20 years older than her, and am a small guy too. Her Bull is in his mid-twenties, tall and muscular. He sensed my intimidation and used it to his advantage.

He's had a hard time understanding the "cuckold" fetish, and just sees me as a wimpy guy who lets other guys fuck his woman. He got a big kick out of establishing his dominance over me. I have to stock the fridge with his favorite beer, call him "Sir", and I have to meet him at the door to take off his work boots when he arrives.

What surprised me was how much my Fiance reveled in watching me submit to him. I had been a semi-"authority" figure to her prior to this, so she really enjoyed seeing me being so intimidated by a younger, stronger man.

He started spending 3-4 nights a week at our home. She had me empty out a drawer for him in our room, and I had to move all my toiletries into the guest bathroom to make room for his stuff in the master bath.

At one point he put me on my knees and told me that my Fiance's pussy belonged to him now. I had to ask him permission if I wanted to touch it in any way. Which means I've had to text him several time just to go down on her. Which, by the way, is the main way that I have sex with her right now.

This entire change in our relationship has been uncomfortable for me at times, but also sexual exhilarating. I've always suspected that I'm kinda of a beta, but nothing like having an Alpha male take over your woman to confirm it.

>(2/2)
>>
>>39299567
We're getting married at the end of the year. She's made it clear that nothing in our situation will change after we're married.

Just wondering if anyone else has been in the situation where the Bull kind of takes over your spot in the relationship? How did you handle it, and how long did things last with the Bull?
>>
>>39299456
I don't really give a shit about the fetish but the fetishists are obnoxious. Bring back lynching.
>>
ffs image being in this situtation or even knowing the guy..

>An incident with my coworker and my wife. Need advice.
20h ago by AllintheReflexxxes

My wife and I are married nearly 8 years, and I have been a full blown cuck for nearly the last 5 of them. I am 42, she is 38.

I started a new job 6 years ago as a software sales rep for a company where we live in Nevada.

About 4 years ago, at my company's holiday party, I introduced her to many of my coworkers. It was the first holiday party i attended and have attended all of them since the last 4 years.

Shortly after, my wife as asking me about getting together with one of my coworkers, Phil. I told her he is going through a divorce (at the time). Long story short, I got them together, and for the past 3 years Phil has been fucking my wife in front of me a few times a month.

Recently learned from another coworker mutual friend of ours that Phil sent him a photo of my wife. He asked if my wife was cheating on me and thats when i had to tell this guy about my lifestyle. The photo was a pic Phil took of my wife during intercourse with her panties stuffed in her mouth.

I asked my coworker if Phil had sent it to anyone else that he knew of and if he said anything. He said he was the only one on the email recipient list, and Phil just made a joke saying "Look who I got to spend the weekend with!" My coworker he showed this to knows my wife and has met her a number of times.

Should I confront Phil or is this part of the cuck experience he and my wife are creating with me? I was actually thinking of letting the two of them attend all work functions together as a couple soon.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.