[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you tell to your old self?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 11

File: 8-34.png (556KB, 615x413px) Image search: [Google]
8-34.png
556KB, 615x413px
So robots, you get the ability to travel back in time, for a couple of minutes you can find your old self, what advice you will give?
>5 years ago
>10 years ago
>15 years ago
>20 years ago if you are old enough.
>>
play more games
eat more shit
play more games
get a job to aquire more games and finish school
>>
File: 1503368484274.jpg (61KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1503368484274.jpg
61KB, 1024x1024px
>>39298990
I will go back to my teens and slap myself in the face
"LISTEN HERE YOU NIGGER BRAINED FUCK!!! GET OFF YO FATASS AND GO DO YOUR HONEWORK AS YOUR DAD TOLD YOU SO YOU CAN PASS THIS TEST AND MOVE FORWARD TO HAVE GOOD GRADES THUS YOU CAN GRADUATE AND GET A GOOD PAYING JOB INSTEAD OF SLAVING YOUR LIFE AWAY IN THAT BURGER PLACE FOR ALMOST 7 YEARS NOW! YOU WOULDNT BE THE HUGE DEPRESSED PIECE OF SHIT YOU ARE NOW!"
>>
I'm 30 right now

>5 years ago
Buy bitcoins

>10 years ago
Work out more

>15 years ago
Study harder faggot.

Don't worry about what others think.
>>
>20 years
appreciate your brother more
>15
moving isn't actually that bad
>10
you don't need a computer. do your homework and try in school even if you get decent grades already
>5
you already fucked up, at least you'll have friends online if that counts for anything
>>
>5 years

I'd go back to my 15 year old self and encourage him to take heroin
>>
>5 years ago
I wouldnt be born yet
>>
>buy bitcoins
>a shitload
>>
>5 years ago
Don't drop out of TAFE
>>
>>39298990
>20 years ago
I will shake my infant self until I KNOW he is listening, and say this
>in a couple years mommy and daddy will buy a house, and a few days after that Christmas daddy will go and pick up the garbage cans. DO NOT LET HIM GO HE WILL DIE ATTACH YOURSELF TO HIS LEGS AND STALL AS LONG AS POSSIBLE OR HE WILL DIE.
>>
>>39299237
Should of went further back and told your lazy ass to not end up at TAFE in the first place
>>
>>39298990
>>5 years ago
Act normal. Don't act like a sperg for attention or to try to be normal. You can make a few jokes, but don't BE a joke. Be yourself?

>ten years ago
Be tough, little boy. Kick in the nuts or in the face whoever gives you shit. Don't listen to mommy who says you're a pacifist. Listen to daddy who says you need to beat the shit out of everybody

>15 years ago
Fuck off kid, you're an annoying little fuck

>20 years ago
"Hi, sir, please never had children, okay?"
>>
>>39299246
what hapenned, can you tell?
>>
>10 years ago

hide moms gun so she doesn't kill herself it fucks up the family twofold
>>
nothing
who gives a fuck
no regrets
>>
>>39299299
He took my younger brother with him and died in a car crash, but my brother lived.
>>
>>39298990
>5 years ago
Buy some Liliana of the Veils
Learn how to cook

>10 years ago
Don't fuck up that music club application

>15 years ago
Ask her out, she actually likes you

>20 years ago
Git gud at math
>>
>20 Years ago

Tell dad I said hi
>>
>basically any year
You are not as smart as you think you little faggot. You cannot coast through life. It will get hard and you won't even notice until you're too far gone. Get your shit together or end up a failure
>>
File: 1486069093851.png (29KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1486069093851.png
29KB, 657x527px
>>39299365
>15 years ago
>Ask her out, she actually likes you
>>
File: cityofdreams_r45_c1.jpg (291KB, 955x643px) Image search: [Google]
cityofdreams_r45_c1.jpg
291KB, 955x643px
get a job get a job get a job get a job get a job get a job get a job get a job get a job get a job get a job get a job get a job get a job get a job get a job get a job get a job get a job get a job get a job get a job get a job get a job get a job get a job get a job get a job get a job get a job get a job get a job get a job get a job get a job get a job get a job get a job get a job get a job get a job get a job get a job get a job get a job get a job get a job get a job ASAP
>>
21 now
>5 years ago
go partying with hs mates instead of playing vidya all the time
>10 years ago
hang out with friends more often
>15 years ago
learn some martial art and btfo of that bullys ass
too young for that
>>
File: IMG_1946.jpg (57KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1946.jpg
57KB, 600x300px
>>39299408
Do you wanna talk about it anon? We're here to listen my friendo
>>
>5 years ago
You have schizophrenia. Get treated earlier.

>10 years ago
Go to the university in Boston. Don't chase after her. Don't try that thing out.

>15 years ago
Your parents are completely wrong. Do what you like and find out who you are. You won't get rewarded for being nice and "doing everything right"

>20 years ago
Your sister and family are shit and will try to mold you into a miserable human being. Start resisting as early as you can and with all the capability that you can.
>>
>>39298990
get a constructive hobby such as learning a language

you wasted all your neet years doing nothing but videogames
>>
>>39299408
Yeah anon, it's something that kills me up to this day.
I could have saved "her" from single motherhood and hitting the wall so hard.
>>
File: 1486669888739.jpg (57KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1486669888739.jpg
57KB, 500x484px
>>39299577
Nope, already talked about it too much with friends. It's hard to talk with crush when you have social anxiety
>>
>5 years ago
Take more chances. Half of the shit you think matters right now isn't going to matter in three years.
>10 years ago
Take it easy on your mom. It's not her fault.
>15 years ago
Your dad's a pathological liar. Don't keep feeding into his game.
Remember to die of SIDS.
>>
>5
She's gonna die, enjoy the few months you'll get with her
Enjoy them good
>10
Drop that fucking book you little nerd DROP IT, maybe if you actually saw people around you you'll find a friend or two
>15
Be an annoying little shit and kick daddy in the balls so he doesn't get your little sister, she's gonna suffer a whole lot and die
>20
Go play with the other kids, don't worry if they pick on you, you'll find a friend eventually
>>
>>39299681
You could have incorporated more booze in your approach.
But not so much that she becomes a degenerate.
There's that sweet spot where a girl drops all her defenses but is still a good conversationalist when drunk and I have only recently discovered this, much to my chagrin.
>>
File: 1502464555961.png (25KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1502464555961.png
25KB, 512x512px
>5 years ago
dont drop out of school
>>
>>39299764
In the october we will go studying in the different cities. I think its end now
pic semi-related
>>
>>39298990
Go for that girl you pussey , she obviously wants you

Lay off the fucking weed you degenerate
>>
>>39299836
You're Muslim and can't drink?
>>
I would tell myself to be honest instead of lying to people out of fear that they would hate me if they knew who I really was.

Better that they get to the hating part and I get on with my life rather than joining a drama club just to become better at acting.
>>
File: 1491598367207.jpg (53KB, 480x462px) Image search: [Google]
1491598367207.jpg
53KB, 480x462px
>>39299860
xD
Of course not. I love wine and drink too much vodka sometimes.
>>
>>39299836
Mugniyeh or Bahdredine?
>>
>>39298990
>20 years ago
dont get fat as a teenager
>>
>5 years ago
Give up on your small business and just get a job. You're going to make just barely enough to get by, not enough to pay off your college debts or build savings.

>10 years ago
Major in electrical engineering. The math will be hard, but you need to force your brain to do difficult things before it forgets how.

>15 years ago
Convert to Judaism. Your future oneitis will reject you otherwise and you will never get over it.

Work hard in your math classes before your brain becomes stunted and unable to handle math beyond a fourth-grade level later.
>>
File: 1499545706633.png (691KB, 583x426px) Image search: [Google]
1499545706633.png
691KB, 583x426px
>>39299986
You mean Mughniyah or Zahreddine?
ofc always Issam
>>
>>39298990
>5 years ago
kill yourself
>10 years ago
kill yourself
>15 years ago
kill yourself
>20 years ago
please kill yourself
>>
>>39300041
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mustafa_Badreddine
But then I realized it was Mughniyah or whatever arab transcription it is
>>
>>39298990
fucking tell myself to transition
>>
>>39300008
>not telling yourself to buy bitcoin five years ago
>>
>>39299982
You might as well set something friendly up around September before you guys part ways.
Like, have a light friendly drink at a bar, then when she's slightly tipsy, ask to continue it somewhere more private like your place. Don't be so awkward about it to have her agree easier.
>>
>>39298990
This is the only time in your life you will even be able enjoy those things you want most but aren't allowed to have, like tons of cake. When you grow up you change mentally, and nothing is fun anymore. Do all the shit you crave because once you are grown and free it's too late. You'll still wish for the enjoyment but be incapable of the enjoyment.
>>
File: 6465564.jpg (12KB, 510x381px) Image search: [Google]
6465564.jpg
12KB, 510x381px
hang on to your few friends like they're made of fucking gold and don't do any shit to piss them off or risk the friendship because once you hit 24 you're gonna lose them all, a huge portion of your family is going to either die or go apeshit bonkers, and you're gonna be a sad cunt for life incapable of ever making friends again

I think my life would be so different if I actually maintained social networks. not even romantically, just still had friends, maybe even work connections, any sort of human interaction...

then maybe give myself a good slap for measure
>>
>>39300657
how are you now though anon?
>>
>>39298990
>5 years ago
Don't drop out of college, and follow your gut. Your gut is always, ALWAYS right. And your girlfriend? She's a whiny bitch who leaves you after 8 years for no reason. Use her while you can and ignore her so she's starved for attention.
>10 years ago
Improve yourself, lift some weights. Focus on your school and get the grades you can always get when you try.
>15 years ago
Remember this adage little me. People always lie, and people never change. Keep it with you and harden yourself before shit gets tough on you, learn to stay isolated from the other shits and focus on your reading.
>20 years ago
Keep playing vidya.
>>
>5 years
Don't get married
>10 years
Don't waste time at college lad, just get a job
>15 years
Put that controller down and go outside
>20 years
Keep playing under 12 football and join the under 16s when you're offered it.
>>
>>39298990
DO NOT PLAY VIDEOGAMES

PLAY A SPORT
AN INSTRUMENT
LITERALLY ANYTHING BUT VIDEOGAMES
>>
Hey man its you 5 years in the future.
I know about what you did to your sister's toothbrush, so yea I'm you.
I'm going to try to steer you away from being a solitary, sedentary sack of shit, OK? OK.
Fuck man. OK well let's see. You're 18. You already don't give a shit about the future, have no college prospects or employable skills.
You might already be too clingy/toxic to have a fulfilling relationship and all the girls currently in your life have been around you while drunk enough times to know you're just their friend.
So dont focus on any of them. And don't waste any more time thinking about suicide since you'll back out at the last possible moment.
Use this knowledge to stay in the 1st course you make friends in since you'll lose motivation during all of them.
If you do happen to end up talking to a girl you relate to a lot down the road, just keep being nice and don't shut the dialogue down because you're mad or embarrassed.
And watch the fuck out if you find yourself selling weed.
Don't associate with anyone you hung with in the past in any capacity, and DO NOT LET ANYONE HOLD THE PACKAGE WITHOUT PAYING if they're not satisfied with eyeballing fuck em. Make up some story about some fag trying to run with it or that story will come true.
For all I know this advice will steer you into being paralyzed from the neck down somehow. Try not to think about that.
Well good luck, I'm to go write some /adv/ for 13yo us in another parallel universe because that's what I do when I'm bored now.
Actually on that note, just try to stay social cause you will burn the fuck out on them games.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.