[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a wage cuck at target ask me anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (240KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
240KB, 1280x960px
I'm a wage cuck at target ask me anything
>>
>>39298629
Are you fast, fun, and friendly?
>>
Who would win, Batman or The question?
>>
>>39298639
I got called a "cashier extraordinare" for being so fast and I'd like to think that I'm friendly!
>>
>>39298629
How did you end up working in retail?
Do you hope to change your job at some point in you life?
>>
what's the best secret way for people to save money at Target?
>>
File: image.jpg (213KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213KB, 1280x960px
>>39298698
I'm a senior in high school and I needed a job. I went to the hiring event at target and was offered the
job right away! So I guess just hearing about the event got me into it. And I hope to be a pharmacist when I'm older so I could stay at target if I want.

>>39298716
At least at my target, you can tell the cashier that something is at most ten dollars less than it rang up and they'll take it off no questions asked. To be legit though, you can get cartwheel and save money and you can get a red card which saves you 5%.
>>
I'm a vendor, Target always has the best employees
>>
any funny stories?
>>
>>39298875
I don't have many yet since I just started a month or two ago. I guess what made me laugh was a little girl who took lip balm and opened it without paying and her mom was so pissed and was threatening to call the cops on the 5 year old girl.
>>
File: image.jpg (204KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
204KB, 1280x960px
>>39298872
I agree, and my store has a great team!
>>
Why don't steal? O used to steal shoes from Nike, Adidas, newbalance, reboks etc from a sports store i worked out for 6 years, then i sold all the shoes for extra money
>>
>>39298629
what's the highest hourly rate you can get at a target?
>>
>>39299003
AP is very good at target. It's not worth it and I'd get caught.

>>39299021
I get $10 an hour, not sure about everyone else.
>>
>>39299132
>senior in highschool getting $10 an hour
Hows life in the third world
>>
>>39299177
It's a better pay than most retail and fast food places near me. I used to make $9.50 at Wegmans.
>>
>>39299003
Target is practically fort knox
>>
>>39299187
No idea what a wegmans is but congrats i guess, honestly though you might be better off on neetbux stay strong bro just dont fail highschool like me
>>
>>39298926
SHOW US THEM TIDDIES!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>39299215
I might get neetbux soon as I have a ton of mental health issues and have gotten a lot of treatment
>>
im also wage slave but i do kitchen work that isnt cooking, im basically dishasaher/cartpusher and on wednesdays i take the delivery.
>>
>>39298629
tell me the secrets of targets

>you can get cartwheel and save money

what is that

>you can get a red card which saves you 5%.

scam desu
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.