[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what did robots think of this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

So what did robots think of this?
>>
This is exactly what's happening in China right now. They're literally devising a system with government points. This is their end game.
>>
jew race mixing propaganda.
>>
>>39298747
>I'm only bothered about the race bit
Nigga what about the close dystopian future portrayed?
>>
>>39298627
what am i lookinnggg at here?????
>>
>>39298627
Its the future of social media but I doubt it will be the future society we live in as society will never be based on how well you can pull in likes and upvotes.The whole idea of everyone uploading everything and changing who they are to get more likes seems to be a good prediction of what we are heading for if not where some of us are already today.
>>
>>39298969
why not? its already inherently like that (need references for jobs, buying houses etc.) Linkedin profiles for example.

and when we society becomes totally digital in the next 20-40 years that shit will be everywhere
>>
File: 1449780254273.png (424KB, 513x547px) Image search: [Google]
1449780254273.png
424KB, 513x547px
>>39298674
Holy shit i just looked that up now. What the fuck are they thinking. Imagine a neet's score.
>>
>>39299036
But they only want those refrances to make sure you are good at what you are doing and to make sure you are not lying. Employers just want to know things like are you late to work or do you do lots of overtime. As long as the west stays capitalist in nature your worth will be decided by how much wealth you generate and not how many likes.
>>
Bumping
Look up black mirror season 3 to get a quick rundown
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.