[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everybody hate this guy so much? >Most likely acting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: deeesspee.png (184KB, 374x316px) Image search: [Google]
deeesspee.png
184KB, 374x316px
Why does everybody hate this guy so much?

>Most likely acting and exaggerating to be entertaining
>Talks/listens to his fans
>Actually calls out bullshit and flaws in videogames

I would say he's /ourguy/
>fat
>neckbeard
>anger issues
>crude/sex obsessed humor
>lazy
>no real job
>probably no real friends
>dumb enough to record himself masturbating
>gf left after probably cucking him
>>
>>39297968
Yeah you more or less nailed all the reasons I like him
>Most likely acting and exaggerating to be entertaining
I often wonder how much is real and how much is serious. He really sells his stupidity and I don't know if it's real or self-aware
>>
File: 1502236800577.jpg (107KB, 400x268px) Image search: [Google]
1502236800577.jpg
107KB, 400x268px
>>39297968
No one hates him, he's just a typical lolcow
>>
>>39297968
Watch the Down the Rabbit Hole 'documentary' on him, it's pretty fascinating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So7wLuuDiHA&t=925s
>>
File: IMG_2479.jpg (55KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2479.jpg
55KB, 480x360px
>>39297968
>calls out bullshit and flaws in the game
this is sometimes true sometimes false
i remember watching a TIHYDP on ratchet and clank he blamed the game that he missed a platform but other times the game is legit unfair
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ournTe9wmgs

This was the event that caused his gf to leave him.
>>
>>39297968
Amen, DSP is a real robot, playing the youtube game just so he wouldnt have to get a real job.
He has massive autism and his dedication to something most of us would give up after what he's bedn through is amazing
>>
File: 1496644741077.jpg (38KB, 397x599px) Image search: [Google]
1496644741077.jpg
38KB, 397x599px
I honestly have more fun watching Phil and LTG rage than I do watching top-level players or other Let's players play games.
It's unironically funnier to see his reaction than to see some nu-male try to crack jokes and be silly.
>>
File: YhT90jw.jpg (68KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
YhT90jw.jpg
68KB, 472x472px
>>39297968
The guy's ego fucking grates on me whenever it interacts with his stupidity. His first instinct is to put his idiocy and failures on others to the point that I internally scream whenever I sit through one of the KWO vids on him.
>>
I don't hate him, I want him around forever because he's an endless stream of laughs. He's gone especially insane since his gf left him, though one has to wonder why it took her so long to do so.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.