[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were a girl, would you rather be straight or a lesbian?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: lesbeans.jpg (55KB, 899x611px) Image search: [Google]
lesbeans.jpg
55KB, 899x611px
If you were a girl, would you rather be straight or a lesbian?
>>
Straight obviously, I'd stop the white depopulation by having chads babies and then get hitched with some beta. If it was an option I'd be bisexual and keep my options open.
>>
Lesbian until graduation.
>>
File: 1503042295396.png (79KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1503042295396.png
79KB, 645x773px
>>39297600
>having chads baby then being hitched with some beta

Why? WHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
I'd rather die than be an inferior being
>>
I'm a lesbian and i'd much rather be straight. There's like no actual lesbians and its a very painful, isolated life. If you're thinking 'just be straight' i tried, it feels wrong and men are too repulsive and freakish looking
>>
>>39298121
What about a hairless femboi?
>>
>>39298221
you still some disgusting parts and you are going to be the same drama or worse so why even bother?
>>
>>39298121
>>39298262

What are the disgusting parts by the way?
>>
File: trannytinder.png (1MB, 1080x1920px)
trannytinder.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>39298221
I honestly think trannies/penis creatures are subhuman. Also like the other anon mentioned the mental illnesses are just needless drama
>>
Making a girl feel that good turns me on so much. My ex made that face when I was choking her and fucking the pucci hard, I still jerk about it to this day.
>>
>>39298290
a Y chromosome
>>
>>39298221
Why would anyone want that? You are neither the type of guy a woman/gay wants nor are you the type of girl a man/lesbian wants. You being as suck simply broadcast to the world that you failed at the mating scene of your gender.
>>
>>39298378
I am not a femboi. I'm hairy and fat. I was just curious.
>>
File: max.jpg (84KB, 700x500px)
max.jpg
84KB, 700x500px
I'd be the purest most kawaii lesbian in the continent
>>
>>39298336
There is something magical when you can get them to lose all control and just start screaming in pleasure without awareness of the time of night and neighbors. My girl is a small shy thing so getting her to scream my name and make noises that sound like she is going insane just makes me ram her that much harder.
>>
>>39297580
god i love eating puss
>>
>>39297580
I fantasise about how much better my life would be if I were a qt lsbn, so yeah.
>>
>>39298394
Gonna suck when she dumps you
>>
>>39298382
There is a major reason a lot of trans/traps (usually male) commit suicide and it's the fact that after the change is complete they discover that they are still just as undesirable as they were when they were the other sex.
>>
>>39298415
After 7 years of this life I'll take the lumps that come with it, if they ever come.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 260x194px)
images.jpg
8KB, 260x194px
Hey girls, does anybody want me to have sex with you?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEWvl7MnDz8
>>
>>39298320
>tranny posting as a female on tinder
>>
>>39298420
Don't forget when they start aging. There's a reason why all the older "trannies" seem like trolls in drag... because the serious ones are all dead.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.