[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have Borderline PD, AMA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10

File: Sad.jpg (159KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Sad.jpg
159KB, 1024x576px
Splitting again today.
I need a distraction before I an hero
>>
>>39297542
do it faggot.
memes4dreams
>>
>>39297542
how long have you been diagnosed? When did you realize there was a problem? How long did it take for your psychologist/psychiatrist to identify the problem?
>>
File: 6973654133_d6b1f0f72e_z.jpg (54KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
6973654133_d6b1f0f72e_z.jpg
54KB, 640x427px
>be devilish and don't take out the trash like mom said
>"why didn't you take out the trash anon?"
>SPLIT
>sorry mom my current personality doesn't know what you are talking about
>>
>>39297542
do you get neetbux or is your disability not bad enough?
>>
File: CIC11C5UsAAPrK1.jpg (29KB, 599x439px) Image search: [Google]
CIC11C5UsAAPrK1.jpg
29KB, 599x439px
>>39297542
If you want to vent, I'm here for you anon.
>>
>>39297604
2 years, I noticed a problem when I was a teen. I can't remember how long it took but she certainly took her time.

>>39297620
If only it worked like this. Splitting with BPD is different to splitting with DiD

>>39297623
Not good enough, but I live off parents

>>39297649
I don't really know what to vent about. I feel I'm nearing the end (but this happens everytime I split) I don't see a point in living anymore life is just the same shit over and over again but worse because I keep splitting and snapping at people and people keep hurting me without realizing and aaaaaaaaaaaaahh. I'd kms but I'm too much of a coward to actually do it. I wish I could vent more but there are some people who know me who browse /r9k/ and I don't want them knowing. At the same time though I wish they'd step in and show they care, I need constant reassurance with these things
>>
>>39297717
It can be hard to go through shit like that alone. If you need help, give me your discord and we'll talk there.
>>
>>39297717
Forgot my tripfagging for that one

>>39297649
>>39297774
Also I really just want to be loved and cared for. Companionship and knowing someone really cares for me feels like it would just cure me and make me permanently happy. At least then I wouldn't split all the time, because I'd be too focused on obsessing over my loving gf. Some people say they care about me but I can't believe it because they don't love me and they never show the affection I so desperately need. I suppose I'll give out my discord, it's MrGuy#8498

>>39297752
It's Mayo Chiki. A pretty nice anime but the last episode doesn't make sense so if you watch it don't watch the last episode.
>>
>>39297717
the only thing keeping me from suicide is that eventually we'll have AI that can pass the turing test interact with us (i think it'll be ubiquitous by 2045 at the latest, 2030 at the earliest). Imagine having someone whose entire purpose is to care about you. They won't betray you, they won't judge and criticize you, they will be as into you as you will be into them. A genuine companion with no chance of rejection (or at least sufficiently sophisticated where you can't tell the difference)

Just hold on, have hope in the future
>>
>>39297848
But anon they won't be a real person. If it's not a real person who cares for me out of the kindness of her own heart and loves me because her heart chose me, then I don't want such a thing. They would be programmed (probably by a guy) to care about me, they are basically forced to care about me, I don't want to force anyone into anything regardless of whether they are real or an AI. I couldn't settle for an AI gf, they wouldn't even program the type of gf I want
>>
>>39297883
Don't think of it as forcing them, it's more like selectively making a human that happens to find all the traits you possess attractive. If dating is a numbers game, it's like rigging the dice. There is no fundamental difference between a human and a turing grade AI. It's pretty much just not making you go through the shit to get to the gold.
>>
>>39297542
what do you mean by you're splitting?
>>
>>39298019
I've broken away from my normal personality, now I feel both depressed and more likely to explode and snap at someone. Splitting is hard to explain, it's when our minds change drastically about everything. One might say we go delusional when we split.
>>
>>39298048
>>39298048

Go take pills like the rest of us you dense fuck.
To get better you gotta make changes, not wallow on a egyptian knitting forum.
>>
>>39298117
I don't take pills so I can't do that
>>
>>39297717
You're too high maintenance you can't expect your friends to always be supporting and reassuring. Take a step back and imagine how they'd feel, it's too exhausting.

You need to learn to help yourself 50% of the time.
>>
>>39298192
ok, wallow on your European toad catching forum then. I don't give a fuck, i'll be here watching good anime getting better.
>>
>>39298192
>self diagnosed
N-nice meme sempai
>>
>>39298623
I'm not OP but most personality disorders find drugs ineffective and the preferred therapy is psychotherapy.
>>
>>39298847
Yeah, I have no doubt a mentally ill person make excuse to not assume their meds
>>
File: you're pathetic.jpg (25KB, 298x310px) Image search: [Google]
you're pathetic.jpg
25KB, 298x310px
>>39298900
that's pretty originally retarded
>>
>>39299158
Please step on me anime girl.
>>
>>39297542

Oh its you again, i thought you commited suicide or something like that
>>
File: 1389399799301.jpg (143KB, 833x696px) Image search: [Google]
1389399799301.jpg
143KB, 833x696px
>>39299605
Leave him alone cunt
>>
>>39299626

W-what did you say bitch?!!
>>
>>39299799
d-dont be mean desu!
>>
>>39299799
I asked you to leave him alone >:(
>>
is this baileys new thread? i havent seen her falseflag threads in a week or so
>>
Do you have a personality outside of BPD? How much information do you think you have to offer based on that alone?
>>
>>39297804
This is why I got a virtual waifu played by a lonely NEET wizard (he is in his forties and still a virgin), we ERP nightly, she as my sexual submissive and me having full control over her. She is my little kinky elf who keeps her pussy open to me twenty-four seven due to it being mine to use. Do not limit your options OP, it isn't gay if the character you are having sex with is a female.
>>
>>39297804
lol what a weak minded pussy.
>>
Oh dear. I got distracted from the thread.

>>39299626
>>39299824
>>39299840
<3

>>39299938
Nah, I'm a guy and I'm not seeking orbiters

>>39300019
I do not have a personality outside of BPD. I'm scared that if I get better, then all that will be left is a void of no personality or potentially a completely different personality that I won't like
>>
how is it to date a borderline guy? i am really obsessive with people but they never give me the same amount of attention
>>
>>39302607
Well you will basically get the same amount of attention you would put in as the obsessive one. I know with my FP I'm very obsessive and I wanna stay by her side all day everyday. I can't bear to be away from my partner (when I have a partner) whether that be irl or online. The relationship tends to move pretty quickly though because of how much love I have to give
>>
>>39302657
sounds like a dream, it sucks being obsessed with someone and always wanting to be with them and give them attention but they reject that or don't show a lot of affection

feels like they don't really like me even if they say they do
>>
>>39302777
I know that feel anon. I'm in that situation right now, I'm only getting a small percentage of clinginess and affection back of what I'm giving. But I'm happy with what I've got, whenever she shows affection and clinginess I am at my happiest. I'm hoping that one day she will open up to me more and return the affection 100%, I just gotta give it time
>>
>>39297542
please do an hero. borderliners are fucking mental fucking u the lives of well intended people. please off yourself fucking freak
>>
File: nobully_16.jpg (30KB, 720x307px) Image search: [Google]
nobully_16.jpg
30KB, 720x307px
>>39302843
That's not very originally nice anon
>>
>>39297542
Goddamnit OP I fucking gave you advise literally two (2) days ago

WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN TO ME REEEEEEE
>>
>>39302837
same here but i am always so afraid that they never will show me more attention or never be more clingy...or that they eventually will get tired of me and find me really annoying and dump me

its torture desu, i always feel extremely strong emotions of love and cant really share that with anyone
>>
>>39297542
Hello again anon! Here's some comfy headpats *headpats* to help energize you. Enjoy your day and remember that whilst the sun tries to shine on the sad, the rain pours on the happy.
>>
Serious question, OP. Have you ever considered that your supposed over-the-top emotions are actually a completely natural reaction to the way the people in your life are treating you? As in, do you really know for a fact that the people you "split" on are genuinely NOT abusing you, lying to you, or just generally mistreating you in some way?
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.