[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DLA NIGGERS.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: benefits28jul14-493066.jpg (33KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
benefits28jul14-493066.jpg
33KB, 590x350px
who else got the letter saying ure DLA is about to end and that u have to phone PIP claim or u get fucked and die homeless in the street?
>>
>>39296554

Hahahhahahahha

Just get a job you fucking parasite.
>>
>>39296554
Going through it at the moment. The process is horrible because it makes you feel like a criminal
>>
>>39296797

yes i find it especially rude as they dragged me to one of their assessments only last year.
>>
>>39296797

Surely stealing tax payer money is a crime.

>>39296836

>One assesment a year is too much for me to handle

Just waiting until you're forced to get a job fuck boy. Enjoy your 6am wake up. Every day.

EVERY DAY.
>>
>>39296836
Got to go to one next week but apparently it's just a thing to check if any of my circumstances have changed. Fucking dreading it though.
>>
>>39296914

>Change of circumstances

Go to a GP NOW and massively over state your symptoms. Get a new medication if possible. Do everything short of having them section you. I went to one of these 'change if circumstance' meetings. Ended up being a clandestine reassessment, two weeks later my benefits were completely cut despite being diagnosed Asperger's. I'm working in a Burger King now and get bullied every day bunny co workers and manager. I will kill myself soon.
>>
>>39296914

You're fucked bro.
>>
>>39296954
Does it matter if I was sectioned in April?q
>>
File: 1503533415143.jpg (77KB, 777x728px) Image search: [Google]
1503533415143.jpg
77KB, 777x728px
>>39296846
>Surely stealing tax payer money is a crime.

Unless the gubberment are doing it. Fuck me, 1billion of our tax money was just given to northern Ireland because the unelected theesa may wants to retain power.
>>
>>39296954
your going to kill yourself because you have to work?
>>39297380
>Fuck me, 1billion of our tax money was just given to northern Ireland
its about fucking time too, we are part of the same country you know you daft twat
>>
File: unicorn-01.jpg (674KB, 2613x1917px) Image search: [Google]
unicorn-01.jpg
674KB, 2613x1917px
>>39297452
>its about fucking time too, we are part of the same country you know you daft twat.

Nobody else gets paid 1billion aff the tax. What the fuck do you potato munching fucks need that kinda money for? Are you building a rocket to fucking Jupiter?

I thought the famine was over?
>>
>>39296554
Here's the thing: I read the NEET conversations here, and you mother fuckers write in complete sentences and can carry on a human conversation.

To me that means...fuck you, you aren't disabled. Sorry.

Unless you have no arms and no legs and are typing these fucking posts with a stick held in your fucking teeth, fuck you get a job.

If you're too fat to walk, either lose some weight or get a fucking scooter.

If you have MUH ANXIETY or whatever, double fuck off. As soon as your food runs out, you'll find the fucking will to leave your house and interact with people. All you need to get over anxiety is to have a greater source of anxiety, i.e. death. That'll fix you up nicely.
>>
>>39297573
>>Unless you have no arms and no legs and are typing these fucking posts with a stick held in your fucking teeth

Even then they should be made to work.
>>
>>39297573
>Here's the thing: I read the NEET conversations here, and you mother fuckers write in complete sentences and can carry on a human conversation.
>To me that means...fuck you, you aren't disabled. Sorry.
so you're saying a paraplegic is not disabled if he can hold a conversation?
>>
>>39297608
exactly, he can still get a fucking desk job
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.