[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normies like tanning?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

Seriously now, spending time roasting yourself in the sun just to get the tone of a sandnigger? Or even worse the people who actually pay to go to salloons or buy fake tan. I don't get it? What's so appealing at it?

>oh anon, looking forward this summer to get tanned
Fucking why. It will wear off during the year anyway, is this your summer goal?
>>
>>39296267
They hate their color history everything
>>
>>39296267
the average normalfag thinks a "nice tan" looks good
>>
File: 1491449068907.jpg (44KB, 337x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491449068907.jpg
44KB, 337x600px
>>39296267
Pale skin is so much hotter, i dont understand why someone would want wrinkly skin and a higher chance of cancer
>>
>>39296694
On women yes. Pale men are lepers
>>
>>39296694
People with pale skin have a 100% likelihood of having a personality disorder
>>
>>39296707
Whatever you say diego
>>39296736
Thanks for your input
>>
File: 35e.png (442KB, 492x463px)
35e.png
442KB, 492x463px
>>39296267
I can explain this OP. They are trying to imitate someone with a nice tan. They liked it so much that they want it too. So pale ass snowniggers roast themselves under the burning sun. The 1 thing they dont know abou though, is that its not a melanin enriched skin they envy. Its a a healthy beta carotene enriched skin. When people eat their veggies daily ( the ones rich in the antioxidant, such as carrots or tomato) their skin color becomes slighlty more pink or orange. There have been many surveys and people always prefer the "tanned" version. But what they dont know is that they are not tanned. They are just healthy. Its just a way of your body to analyze if someones healthy. Its the reason why males are mostly attracted to wide hipped females. So when people see that tan, they want one too, but they think they can achieve through melanin enrichment. Which is wrong. Same studies show that melanin doesnt make overall difference in the attractiveness
>>
>>39296707
t. Aydan
>>
>>39296267
well you get a good amount of vitamin D that you wouldnt probably even need and after that I see only a dozen of disadvantages left
>>
i like how thin i look when i'm tan, and also my skin imperfections are less noticeable. That said i do not go out in the sun - the people who do that are idiots. i use a bottle tan
>>
Feels good to sit out in the sun at the beach. That's all anon. Not really a big mystery.
>>
>tfw avoid the sun as much as possible
>still get farmer tan

How do I get the rid of it desu?
>>
>>39297152
Then how do you explain the fellas using tanning beds at saloons?
>>
>>39297301
tank tops, go for bike rides on sunny days
>>
>>39297327
That doesn't solve my problem at all.
>>
>>39296707
I like pale men. I don't understand the tanning thing myself.
>>
>>39296267
I used to hate this tanning fad too but then I remembered that they'll have a much, much higher change of getting skin cancer and dying so I really don't care anymore
People literally pay money to lay in a tanning bed and get cancer just so they can get tan
>>
>>39296267
that pic is of a french tourist in bcn...
>>
It indicates you have a healthy normie beach attendance rate and that you like to travel and dance with shitskins. If a chick has a beach photo in her profile she isnt waifu tier.
>>
>>39297575
you pulled that out of your ass didn't you?
>>
File: 148384432780.jpg (124KB, 1281x770px)
148384432780.jpg
124KB, 1281x770px
Vitamin D deficiency causes depression and increases chances of developing MS.
Tanning kills bacteria on your skin, reducing acne and also making it less noticeable.

Hairy as fuck white guys like me look quite a bit better with some color.
>>
>>39298115
>depression
depression is just a meme
>>
>>39296267
Looks good, especially on men. I love pale girls but pale men look like shit so I go outside and tan.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.