[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why yo still fat

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: pitchounne.png (94KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
pitchounne.png
94KB, 255x255px
how can you stay fat more than 1 year
i can understand that you can have some hard times life is tough blablabla but how the fuck can you fucking stay fat knowing that fatness is the easiest way not being attractive
losing weight is so damn easy how you have to do is exercise a little and eat a little less each week u fatty faggots
>>
i beg u to rep why yo fat
>>
>>39295868
Not fat, am actually pretty skeltal
I don't understand it at all
I have literally zero appetite
I can go days on end without eating
I'll literally just forget to eat
I don't know how it's possible to be fat
I never even get hungry anymore (thanks Jew psychiatrist)
>>
>>39295901
I'm not though, honestly don't get how people get fat. You literally have to do nothing to avoid being fat.
>>
>>39295919
sounds like you have an eating disorder my man
>>
(im the OP)
>>39295919
so was I my friend but i decided that i wanted a normal body so i ate like a retard every 3 or 4hours and gained 12kg in less than a year, now food quite disgusts me so its hard to keep up and not lose weight since i can lose 2kg in a week only eating without forcing myself
>>
>>39295868
Who cares if I'm fat? Everything sucks anyway. At least eating occasionally makes me happy.
>>
>>39295952
the more you are skinny the less appetite you got, the more you get skinny the less appetite you got...
>>
>>39295952
Maybe. I used to eat normally until I went to see a psychiatrist and got put on 4 different medications

>>39295953
That's what I've been doing recently - forcing myself to eat. Maybe I'll create a timer to remind me
>>
>>39295964
everyone cares if u are fat
fat people are ugly no one likes ugliness
bouhouhouh im unhappy i want a gf i want friends but im too lazy to actually do something else than whining on a website full of autistic cunts
>>
>>39295971
is it working ? back in the day i could gain 500g~1kg in only a week of pure force-feeding
>>
>>39295981
I'm >>39295919 and am probably less active than >>39295964. At least he gets out of bed to eat.
>>
>>39295998
I don't know yet. I started yesterday, but then forgot today. I'm going to try it, since I think it's fucking with my sleep - I was awake for three straight days when I wasn't eating
>>
>>39295919

A little meat > hungry skeltal
>>
>>39296010
try to get a more healthy sleep cycle, it has a lot to do with gaining weight
it will be very very tough at first but keep up, the permanent sensation of wanting to puke will fade away with the time
>>
>>39296001
>At least he gets out of bed to eat.
If I could find a way to get food delivered to my bed, I would take it.
>>39295981
No one liked me when I was fit, no one likes me when I'm fat. There is no difference.
>>
>>39296026
I'm getting there

>>39296038
It sounds like you've been there. Fucking sucks. I'm scripted benzos (Xanax, specifically) and because it has such a short half-life, it's fucking with my sleep - and by fucking with it I mean preventing it entirely}

>>39296068
I guess that'd be a nice option
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.