[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stacy or Femrobot?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: uglygirls.jpg (168KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
uglygirls.jpg
168KB, 1280x720px
So, which one of these has it worse, the Stacy or the (probably) femrobot

>be me, 18
>want to see what a friend from grade school is up to
>don't remember the last name of him but remember other full names of people in the class, maybe they could help me
>start searching on facebook through random names who come into my mind
>one of the people i started talking to is a stacy, 8/10
>apparently my normie-faking works and through smalltalk we start a conversation
>she tells me about her life
>19, pregnant with her second child who comes out in about a week, abusive drug addictive boyfriend who regularly beats her and cheats on her.
>she moved to a different country because of him and lost her apprenticeship
>try to talk her up a bit about leaving him etc, the usual
>while this is going on i tell her the actual reason i talked to her, she had the little brother of my friend on facebook.
>don't care anymore since i got what i wanted, lastly tell her to leave him and that she can do it.
>she agrees with me, but i personally don't think she will do it, stacy after all.
>Another one of the random names who came into my mind was about a 2/10 ugly girl.
>look her up, her facebook bio is literally "you hate me? I hate me to..."
>she got really ugly through puberty
>notice how forced her smile is in every pic
>doesn't even post much on fb because she doesn't has a lot of friends
>i'm thinking about maybe helping her, she probably has depression and suicidal thoughts
>wouldn't be surprised if she is actually reading this
>got what i wanted, so i decided not to text her or send her a friend request, i have enough problems after all.

What do you say r9k, who has is worse? pic not really related
>>
Who cares? Why do you want to play captain save a ho? Do you see bitches coming in to rescue loser men? No?
>>
>>39295884
I don't want to save neither of them, just curious to see which person has it worse.
>>
>>39295858
asdfghj
bump
>>
Stacy, because she can't change her life. Once you have kids, you're pretty much locked in place. Ugly might get fun of, but she could still live a meaningful life if she got over her issues and went outside.
>>
>>39295884
Oh hey, is this captain pedophile? Have you found your true and honest virgin waifu yet or are you still looking at little chinese girls?
>>
>>39296303
She's 18... from the pics it seems like she tries but no one wants to hangout with her because of her ugliness... agree with the children thing though...
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.