[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck alcohol!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

I'm not a heavy drinker, but last week i had to attend many parties because i started university. Two days ago i woke up after a wet night, where i went home 11pm. Only by standing up, my heart rate sky-rocketed. I went to get some groceries, and when i walked up the stairs i got exhausted and my heart almost went through my chest. I went to my doctor which listened to my heart and strapped alot of EKG electrodes. He told me i got Sinus Arytmi (extra heartbumps, arytmical) and sent me to the hospital. There they found i had almost constant atrial fibrillation, which is very uncommon at my age (23). I had to spend the night, take several blood tests and got about 8 syringe shots. They couldn't treat me before three weaks, because my blood coagulated and there is a severe risk of blood clotting in my brain, giving me a fucking stroke. Point is that alcohol is not good for your heart, and suddenly something like this could happen. I can't drink in a month now.
>>
alcohol is the worst drug, it's an incredible solvent, i don't know why the fuck people love it so much

the other drugs are way safer, as long as its not krokodil or other ghetto shit
>>
File: MleXooe.jpg (39KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
MleXooe.jpg
39KB, 600x449px
>>39295409
I know how you feel.

I had atrial flutter this summer (19 yo), starting in 8th of June. I had to undertake cardiac ablation to get me back into rhythm.

I have no idea what was the trigger for such an episode, since I had coffee, energy drinks, alcohol, stress and a decreased amount of sleep for the past year or so. All I know is that I won't be touching all the consumables I listed above, and will be getting the recommended sleep dosage.

Did they say what they will try and do to you? If they're waiting three weeks to do something, it will probably be DC conversion. They'll basically use a defibrillator to jolt your heart back into rhythm.
Another option is to get what I got, and have cardiac ablation. It's a more permanent solution to what you're having.

In both cases you might have to take warfarin, which is a blood thinner used as stroke prevention which has a very retarded diet. I had to put up with it for 2 months after ablation. Truly a pain in the ass.

Best of luck!
>>
>>39295598
well as u said it is an incredible solvent
>>
>>39295409
alcohol is fucking retarded. I'd honestly rather smonk 20 waeds before i drink one drop of alcohol
>>
Kinda glad i never got past a point where the body gets used to the substance. genuinely only drank alcohol for about 2 years in my late teens, since then i never touched it again, the hangover was just too off putting and i always lost the whole day after. Hope you get better mate
>>
>>39295409
meh i like it
>>
>>39295598

It's legal an accepted in our society. Tat's why people think it's ok and cool to drink
>>
>>39295409
You think it's alcohols fault for you having a fucked up defective body? Lmao.

I actually really like alcohol but that's a problem. Try hard to keep myself only drinking heavily twice a week.
>>
File: 1500476966908.jpg (740KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1500476966908.jpg
740KB, 1300x1300px
>>39295409

I used to get fucked up at any party I went to, just drink until I wasn't me anymore

After taking LSD, I have zero will to get drunk. I enjoy a couple of drinks with friends and never even get drunk let alone out of control. Founder of AA knew about this shit. It is literally a miracle cure.
>>
File: 635762369.jpg (364KB, 1019x1024px) Image search: [Google]
635762369.jpg
364KB, 1019x1024px
>>39295409
Im really glad youre alright anon
>>
Alcohol makes me nauseous but I still fucking go out and drink most nights.
I need to really stop.
>>
>>39295409
>having inferior gentetics.

alcohol is fine you just can't handle it apparently
>>
>>39296148
He took the deliriant Dartura, not LSD
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.