[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

esports

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: eSports_300x300.jpg (38KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
eSports_300x300.jpg
38KB, 300x300px
>videya use to be a thing nerdy social outcasts did for fun
>now Korean Chads get paid a lot of money to play videya
>every new game that comes out on PC is totally geared towards the esports pro or wannabe esports pro market
>I just want to play to relax after work
>even in video games I will never be good enough

fuck this world
>>
Yeah I used to watch gsl with /v/ and fun post , how did everything change so much
>>
File: M.jpg (4KB, 147x147px) Image search: [Google]
M.jpg
4KB, 147x147px
>PEOPLE SPEND TIME WATCHING VIDEYA CHADS PLAY MATCHES IN THEIR TOURNEYS INSTEAD OF ACTUALLY PLAYING THE GAME THEMSELVES

FUCK
>>
>>39295244
whats stopping you of just ignoring the chads and the esports from just plaaying a game and relaxing?
>>
>>39295304
maybe how the main menu screen of most games I play has updates of "pro gamer" activity?

just nailing into my head that I'm a filthy casual who sucks at the game
>>
Esports are cringy as fuck. Stuff like LoL is not fun to watch. It is a clusterfuck enough just playing the game let along watching pro's play. That said, I don't mind watching a game of Hearthstone, but it is still overhyped by the announcers to a cringeworthy degree.
>>
>>39295244
Don't play multiplayer games faggot
>>
>>39295244
>>39295291
>chads

lol most of them are turbonerds and look like shit, sometimes there are chads like pasha biceps but it's not really common at all, real chads get bored of videogames in like 5 minutes unless they are on drugs
>>
>play multiplayer games
>complain that some people enjoy them enough to put effort in them
>NOOOOOOOOOO EVERYONE SHOULD BE AS CASUAL AS ME

You can play single player games on easy if you don't want competition and just want to relax, it's not hard.
>>
>>39295244
The only esports I like are Motorsports ones.
>>
>>39295710
Hearthstone as an esport is retarded because it's such a random game. It's proof that you don't need a game to be good competitively for it to be an esport, it's all about money, viewership, marketing etc.
>>
>not playing fighting game esports
>no teams
>different controllers
>1v1
>no builds
>caters to autists with things like input ability and frame data
>>
>>39295244
What games are you trying to play, anon?
>>
>>39295244
Koreans can never be Chad. They're all effeminate girly boys.

On a sidenote I only found out a year or two ago that people who play CS:GO are unironically below DMG. I thought the only way to be below that was because you didn't care and fucked around. There are literal silvers trying to get better but can't. There are Gold players who unironically believe they deserve to be MG1/2 but can't because of their team. This blew my mind after I hit DMG twice on brand new accounts using only pistols. How can people be that bad?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.