[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Near death experiences?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_0546.jpg (86KB, 387x778px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0546.jpg
86KB, 387x778px
Have any of my fellow robots ever survived any near death experiences? I once got bit by a shark when my family visited Hawaii. The shark bit into my midsection, but someone among the crowd in the water managed to hit the bugger. By accident, of course, as no one would have knowingly risked themselves for me. It only lasted a few seconds but I've never been more scared.

Luckily I survived but the scars mean I can't wear bikinis anymore. What about the rest of my fellow robots?
>>
Your mom gay lol
>>
>>39295116
An oncoming drunk driver swerved onto the sidewalk a few feet in front of me and stopped

If it makes you feel better, bikinis don't look good on obese, middle-aged, balding men
>>
>>39295116
I have a hunch that this whole thing was a ploy to start b8ing anons into thinking that OP is a girl because shark bites are really rare and thus the story is likely untrue
>>
>>39295116
I cant count the times I went to cross the street and didnt check to see if they were cars coming up and luckily whoever was walking with me swiftly grabbed me and stopped me.
Nowadays the drivers pull the break fast enough.
>>
>>39295116
Holy shit, that's badass. When did it happen? How old were you and how old are you now?
Would you show me the scars if I leave an email?

>>39295145
Shark bites aren't all that rare. Sharks killing people is what's rare.
>>
>>39295116
That's not a Near Death Experience, that's a close brush with death. The former is a lucid experience of entering a tunnel, going into the light, etc: https://youtu.be/LwyVFW9kT8k
>>
File: IMG_0547.jpg (46KB, 374x517px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0547.jpg
46KB, 374x517px
>>39295144
I'll be sure too pass that around to any obese, middle-aged balding men I meet.

>>39295145
It's not bait, though. I promise. Not that you'll probably believe me.

>>39295169
Please be more careful, anon!

>>39295191
I'd give out some details but it was in the news, and I don't want to reveal my personal info.

>>39295224
Fair enough. Stupid me.
>>
>>39295245
Oh, fair enough. I'll leave an email anyway. Seems like a cool thing to talk about. I'll tell you about my "close brushes with death" too if you want.
rudeboyboygotme@gmail
>>
>tfw nobody ever emails me
I'll bump to guarantee the thread lives another hour or so
>>
>>39295293
>>39295578
Do you really trust anyone in 4chan?
>>
>>39295680
Not particularly but on the off chance that OP's telling the truth I'd like to see the scar and talk about how she felt about the whole thing. I don't really have anything to lose.
>>
>>39295116
Cars a lot at work where I get a shit ton of carts, tie the rope to it and pull it out (machines are for chumps). Cars nearly run me down on occasion. Funniest one was when I was pulling them inside during a storm and my heart was off beat, an old man nearly runs me over...and comes back to yell at me...

Other times of just being on the road. Sometimes an idiot goes over the line nearly causing a 100mph collision while sometimes I'm stupid and run a red light when not paying attention, nearly being tboned.

Sleep paralysis felt real and i thought someone was going to end me, but nothing happened to me physically.

Closest i ever came was either those cars or that one time the flight instructor didn't put enough fuel on a plane on purpose to see if my dad could land it safely.
>>
>>39295116
fuck off roastie. no women on this fucking board
boo hoo you can only look slightly less attractive at the beach.
fucking kill yourself.
>>
I was taking photos along a river and decided to stand on some rocks only a few inches above the water. I slipped when I found that one of them was completely wet and lost all traction. I didn't fall into the water but my clothes got muddy and wet. Pretty dumb move.
>>
>>39295245
>not bait guise
But you almost were
>>
In 2009, I almost fell out of my friend's Jeep while he was swerving around the freeway, avoiding the cars that were crashing into each other.

Most exciting thing to ever happen to me.
>>
Dodged a Challenger running over people not too long ago.
>>
>go out drinking with ex at the time
>bar hopping around the city
>cocktails everywhere
>end up back at her house
>anon i have some oxy do you want to try it?
>drunken me accepts not knowing the deadly combination of booze and oxy
>i take 2 high mg pills
>feel like shit and need to vomit
>cant vomit, pass out
>remember seeing visions and "the light"
>wake up paramedics reviving me and say i wasn't breathing for 5 minutes

Was so incredibly stupid of me, had to stay in hospital for a few weeks after
>>
>>39296711
I once took an oxy.

I became numb and light headed.

Next thing I remembered was mommy telling me to get my ass up and get shit done after sleeping for 12 hours.
>>
>>39296711
Shortly during my stay in hospital i realized I came so close to dying just as my father did when I was 7. I've stayed away from drugs since
>>
File: 1502839884039-pol.png (1MB, 1201x1096px) Image search: [Google]
1502839884039-pol.png
1MB, 1201x1096px
>>39296688
>88
Soon, freedom-dodger, soon.
>>
>>39295245
What's with this horrible art you're posting you fat slut? Get off my board you disgusting piggy cunt.
>>
>jerk off
>get up
>black out
i woke up 30 minutes later
it may be not "near death" but it was weird as fuck
>>
>>39295116
Welllll
>Allergic to baby food which nearly killed me
>Anorexia which brought me to 70 pounds, nearly killing me
>Hormones for MtF had side effects that nearly killed me (I'm not trans anymore. My skin was literally peeling off)
>Almost got in a head-on collision, haven't driven since
>Broken open my head MANY times as a infant such as jumping out of my high chair, a window, stairs, etc
There might be something I'm forgetting...
>>
File: 20131111184652460734_20.jpg (37KB, 680x450px) Image search: [Google]
20131111184652460734_20.jpg
37KB, 680x450px
>>39296897
>hormones
>trans
why didn't you just fucking die? nobody needs you fucking liberal, you sensitive fucking pussy
>>
File: 1491377437624.jpg (145KB, 434x559px) Image search: [Google]
1491377437624.jpg
145KB, 434x559px
>be like 10-11
>at friend's pool party
>so unlikable one of his friends fucking HATES me within the short period of time i was there
>grabs me and holds my head underwater
>won't let go
>can't breathe
>right as I'm about to black out he finally relents
>get out of water coughing and crying
>tell host kid's father
>basically just says "don't do that again"
>tell my dad
>doesn't do anything, thinks I'm exaggerating
I should have probably died then. Anyone who is that unlikable clearly has issues.
>>
>>39296947
Anon I am very insulted by this post.

You left out an extra "you"
>>
>>39296983
>not getting up and fucking up that little fag then running away to get killed by his father
you had one job
>>
>>39296947
Sorry you couldn't be a pretty girl like I was for a bit
>>
>>39297002
I'm not a violent person anon. I'm just not.
>>
>>39297005
man the fuck up for the love of God
go to the army or something
they'll heal your faggotry
>>
Nothing really interesting. Was in a motorbike accident once and broke my arm but nothing worse.
I feel more bad when I've been in a situation where someone else could have suffered because of me.
This is probably the worst.
>be conscript
>be tank commander
>infantry boys standing from the manholes in the back of the tank
>start backing up in a narrow trail in a dense forest
>notice a fallen tree at about 30degree angle coming straight towards the back of one guy's head
>really fucking close already and froze up so can't get a word out to the driver
>only slightly scratches the guy's helmet, doesn't even pay attention to it
>sigh in relief
>cut down a bunch of trees with the tank
>>
File: 1500108073108.jpg (88KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1500108073108.jpg
88KB, 500x484px
>almost drowned
>got hit by a speeding car
>got into car accident

I've escaped death thrice. And now I'm wasting it here on 4chan.
>>
Getting meningitis, I almost died and it left me blind.
>>
>at Disney world
>in line for the Haunted Mansion
>guy says excuse me as he shoves past me and runs the opposite way the line is going
>get hit with the smell of a hundred dead animals and dog farts
>turn to my dad and say "I think that guy shit himself"
>continue standing in line, the smell doesn't go away
>it gets worse
>take my phone out and turn on the light(it was the outside portion of the line and it was nighttime
>liquid green shit trail all the way from the entrance of the mansion to the ending of the line
>it was all over people's shoes
>teenage girls in the line start freaking out and screaming
>older woman is dry heaving trying not to barf at the poo on her shoe
>me and my dad are trying not to die laughing
>fat black guy that works there here's there's a spill and comes to clean it with a little broom and trash collector
>sees the shit river, says "fuck my life", and just walks away
>>
>>39297085
Damn son. You bring touch typing a new meaning. Do you have a braille monitor and keyboard?
>>
>>39297134
No, I have a few programs for speech to text and such however most of the time I have a friend (Hello there!) to read and type for me.
>>
>>39295127
>Your mom gay lol
nice bro
>>
>>39297044
Not that poster but you're*

Why are you so mad anon?

It almost seems like your hiding something.

Something gay.

Something secretly gay.

Gayley secret.
>>
>>39295116
I got beat in the head with a rock when I was 8
>>
>>39297249
must be nice to have a bro to dictate your speech
>>
>>39295116
Pretty sure I almost OD's on pills a few times by accident. I learned my lesson but still, pretty fucked up feeling like you're dying.
>>
Ain't got shit, boy
>>
>>39295116
Post a pic of the scars you fat bitch. Sharks don't just attack people randomly, it probably mistook you for a whale or something if you aren't lying.
>>
>>39295116
Almost drowned when I was 6 or 7, some guy saved me. Kind of wishing he didn't.
>>
>>39295116
Timestamp the scars you dumb LARPer
>>
>>39295116
From age 3-24 i've been in no less than 23 high speed and high impact car crashes with multiple deaths and came out scott-free when by all rights i should have died. Beyond that i've survived 5 drownings 2 of which i was clinically dead during one past the golden 5 and woke up after i'd been called on the medivac. The less spectacular examples are almost fatal blood loss 8 times, a temporary coma from a head injury, a flail rib puncturing a rib, poisoning of some type(probably rat poison), and untreated rheumatic fever causing heart failure.
>>
>>39301445
Teehee you're a pretty tough girl, anon.
>>
File: 1490799332945.jpg (152KB, 884x584px) Image search: [Google]
1490799332945.jpg
152KB, 884x584px
Nearly drowned because my retarded "friend" was drowning and dunking my head under water trying to stay afloat. I thought "are we really fucking doing this?" and dunked him right back, cause survival of the fittest and all. I cut ties with that fucker afterwards.
>>
>>39301538
99.99% sure its some cruel joke by god. Never let me die but put me in painful and compromising situations but don't give me invulnerability like that guy from unbreakable. 10:1 the curse is doesn't cover self-inflicted injuries.
>>
>>39297648
S-shut up! You don't know me! You know nothing about me!
>>
File: IMG_0302.jpg (805KB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0302.jpg
805KB, 4032x3024px
I once injected what was supposed to be heroin but ended up most likely being car battery acid shavings, apparently someone tried to kill me when I was a young stupid junkie running with bad people. I've since cleaned up and just vidya and wage slave.

Thought I was gonna die and am very lucky I didn't, body went septic, lost control of bodily functions like bowels and pissing for like 8 hours in agonizing pain
>>
>>39301916
You'll be fine anon. You'll be happy you lived in the future.
There is no god, give up on that silly idea.
>>
Do you have a source for that pic OP? Mermaids drowning people is hot.
>>
>>39302066
How old are you now, anon? Are you living comfortably? Do you surround yourself with good bros now?
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.