[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

before you an hero, consider pic related

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (507KB, 1043x1039px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
507KB, 1043x1039px
before you an hero, consider pic related
>>
>>39294610
Yeah, When you want to kys, Life is an oyster in your palm. You can run away from everything, You can go vagabonding, You can do more in 1 year, than you can in 1/20 th of a century of neethood

Or as the normies say,

Once you hit rock bottom, only way to go is up
>>
>>39294649
this works if you have meme depression. the real deal nothing helps
>>
>>39294610
>first line
>there is nothing more embarrassing than someone going through your possessions after you're dead.
More retarded than most of what suicidal, bitter robots post, stopped reading there.

>image.jpg
>>
>>39294649
This doesn't work when your reason for killing yourself is that you're an awful person who doesn't deserve that happiness.
>>
If you're going to take the time to put all those labels on your shit, why not just dispose of it yourself, if you care so much?

This literally does not apply to suiciders.
>>
>>39294711
Well, friend...
As they say -
If you can't find a cause to live for...
>>
>>39294711
Aww anon don't say that, anyone with that much self awareness is certainly capable of improving.
is that what you wanted to hear, you transparent fucking wimp?
>>
>>39294771
I used to be a college drop-out.
Im 26 now. Still an undergrad, but Ive had some killer internships and won a rather hard-to-achieve award (second place)

I even have a girlfriend now...

But in the end, I'm the same person.
It's the world Im frustrated with.
>>
>>39294711
your lack of knowing when to use "you're" plus not understanding robot plight indicates you should REEEE the fuck off this board, chad.
sometimes the cards you were dealt are fucked and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>39294948
Not that guy, but of course you're right. However, you, like many others here, simply have your head jammed up your ass too much to see the light of day
>>
>>39294948
omg i'm this guy and i'm drunk, sorry seems you know your punctuation something proper
>>
>>39294649
>as the normies say
Your whole post is what normies say and your formatting is awful. When defeated enough to want to truly want to end your life you've not the willpower to try to climb out, nor is it necessarily possible even if you did, because how'd you get there if you were so full of potential to live a nice life?
>>
Oh no I would hate for someone to see the shoebox I keep all the letters I've got from past crushes
Who the fuck keeps empty shoeboxes?
>>
>>39294759
...then just go ahead and kys.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.