[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens when you're alone in a room with a qt gril?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1491114975753.jpg (161KB, 886x827px) Image search: [Google]
1491114975753.jpg
161KB, 886x827px
What happens when you're alone in a room with a qt gril?
>>
>>39294531
I look down at my feet as much as possible
>>
Put the change on pump 7.
>>
File: 1492705752034.png (70KB, 1024x797px) Image search: [Google]
1492705752034.png
70KB, 1024x797px
>>39294531
Tell her why shes worthless so her self worth hinges on you deciding to have sex with her. Proceed to cum immediately and then leave.

Works everytime
>>
>>39294531
>Activate strictly professional persona
"Okay Stacy, lets work in our college homework"
1 hour later
"Thanks Stacy, see you in class"
>>
>>39294725
This happens to me as well
I don't give them any leeway whatsoever, if they make a joke I laugh politely and get back on topic
>>
File: lewdthoughtintensifies.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
lewdthoughtintensifies.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
>>39294531
She ends up raping you.
>>
>boot up a horror vidya
>tell her to play it
>watch her get scared an frightened
>tell her about the development of the game and the team that made it
>talk about its lasting affects on horror genre
>say goodnight as she drives home
>>
>>39294531
Your head turns into a giant 'P.'
>>
>>39294774
I would probably do this as well desu. All I need to do is find a girl who enjoys me droning on and on about how perfect REmake is.
>>
>>39294804
REmake is definitely a good choice. It's pretty much the only faithful remake of any old horror game. But I was thinking about putting on Silent Hill 2, since I've been playing that for a while now.
>>
File: desu baka senpai.gif (81KB, 182x249px) Image search: [Google]
desu baka senpai.gif
81KB, 182x249px
tickled to death desu
>>
One of us leaves.
>>
Pretend she's not there as she pulls out her phone and starts texting Chad/Stacey
>>
I watch as she immediately leaves the room.
>>
>>39294531
chad comes in and takes her.
you go home and live your sad miserable life and do the same thing you always do.
jerk off
cry
>>
File: comfy_buddha.jpg (68KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
comfy_buddha.jpg
68KB, 1200x675px
>>39294531
I've recently been trying to avoid getting aroused by women in public. So in a situation like this, I would have to leave the room and take a few deep breaths.

I've been trying this strategy out because it helps me deal with my pent up resentment and anger. When I let myself get aroused by them, I get resentful which actually makes me even more aroused because I've been in this cycle for so many years that I have a fetish for being unable to control my arousal for women whom I'm invisible to.

I decided I'm sick of being resentful, so I'm quitting public arousal and quitting resentment.
>>
You look away until she takes out her phone to text with Chad and Stacy
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.