[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Normie Shit You Don't Get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: benedict-disgust.png (155KB, 394x464px) Image search: [Google]
benedict-disgust.png
155KB, 394x464px
>Anon we've been dating a while I want to introduce you to my parents!

Why? I would have 0 interest in meeting anyone's family, I can't stand my own let alone someone else's. "But muh family is a huge part of muh life!". Yeah? Keep it to yourself.
>>
>>39294480
>>Anon we've been dating

What the fuck are you doing on my board?
>>
>>39294480
why the fuck are you dating if you don't want to meet her parents?

she wants to make a family. if you don't want that, get the fuck out right now for your own good.
>>
>>39294594
>>39294609
It's a hypothetical.

Whenever I see that shit on tv it makes me reeee. I've never had a gf.
>>
>>39294480
they are trying to take the relationship a step deeper, and give reasurance to their parents that they do have a bf/gf and they have nothing to worry about.

Love songs in general. With the high amount of divorces and unhappyness in relationships I dont think even normies understand love but they think they do
>>
>>39294609
>why the fuck are you dating if you don't want to meet her parents?

Maybe because I enjoy HER company. Not her parents and extended family, I don't give a fuck about them.
>>
>>39294667
>they are trying to take the relationship a step deeper, and give reasurance to their parents that they do have a bf/gf and they have nothing to worry about.

That's fucking gay. It's not some disney fairytale, if I did have a gf it'd just be someone to hang out with and fuck. It's not the fucking joining of two families.
>>
>>39294705
"That's fucking gay"
Yeah, I know that, doesnt stop it from being the truth, more so if you know they want to get married someday
>>
>>39294480
>Dating
You are the Norman here
>>
>>39294480
This is why you don't have a gf lol
>>
>>39294480
>using social media
>taking selfies
>their weird memes
>being okay with botnet because "there's nothing wrong with it"
>always on extremes (i.e either SJW or Alt-Right)
>streaming and streams (goes for all forms; Netflix, Spotify, Twitch)
>random=funny
>putting out all your information on the internet
>usage of Apple products for anything other than Adobe which also works fine on Windows
>putting politics in media or products in which it doesn't belong
There's probably more but this is all I could think of at an instant
>>
>>39294793
Just when I posted I remembered another one
>usage of alcohol and drugs
>doing stuff against the law on purpose
>>
>>39294809
the drugs and alcohol are p easy to understand
>>
>facebook, snapchat, instagram, twitter

It all seems objectively useless, why should I tell the world how my private life is doing periodically, I dont want to tell them nor show them, I just feel like a shallow prick if I were to ever use any of those.
>>
When normies try to present themselves as not being normies.
>>
File: 1500368260658.gif (1MB, 200x171px) Image search: [Google]
1500368260658.gif
1MB, 200x171px
>>39294898
this, origishitto
>>
>>39294705
>if I did have a gf it'd just be someone to hang out with and fuck. It's not the fucking joining of two families.

fucking nigger
>>
Talking.
Fucking talking.

They never shut the fuck up.
Normies at work are always blabbering on about the most inane shit, like what their dog did, some food they ate, whatever they're doing on the weekend.
I don't care, I can't imagine they think anybody actually fucking cares.
Do they care? Is it that they genuinely enjoy listening to other people's stupid, pointless anecdotes?

The news will come on the radio, it'll report some horrible murder or something.
The normies will all look at each other and say "Oh no, that's horrible!".
WHY DO THAT?
Of course it's fucking horrible.
Everybody knows that.
Why do you need to vocalise it?
Why do you need everybody else to affirm that this objectively horrible thing is horrible?

I just want to grab them by the head and scream at them to shut up SHUT UP NORMIE
>>
Jesus fuck, I never considered that.

>look who finally got out of his cave and got himself a girlfriend
>just give her a firm handshake and insert your penis into her vagina, champ
>>
>>39294480
And that's the reason nobody will date you, on top of your horrendous autism and small peen
>>
>stand up comedy

I'll never understand normies.

Been on this earth for 30 years and not a single stand up comedian has never made me elicit any kind of emotion, not a giggle, not a laugh, not anything, yet normies seem to go fucking balls to the wall spazzing out at shit comedians say.

I understand the point of the jokes they make, I just don't see how it's ever funny.
>>
>>39295023
Not knowing how to small talk is a sign of low intelligence and maturity. You're just mad cause you don't know how to become a part of the group.
>>
>>39295289
>Not knowing how to small talk
I know how to do it, it isn't difficult.
I just hate doing it, it is not enjoyable.
It feels like a chore.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.