[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never be Justin Bieber

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

>great looking
>healthy fit body
>young
>successful
>talented
>can get any girl he could ever dream of
>satisfaction of knowing you made your life from the ground up from your own hard work
>could literally just walk down the street and have everyone adore you

>all at 23
What did you accomplish in your life? I'm 22 and I've done fucking nothing with my life. Im a failure. I cant help but look at him in raw admiration and jealousy.
>>
Some people are just better than you, Anon.
>>
>>39294416
Justin Beiber is a mega pussy. I cant believe anyone would want to be like him. No one else I would want to be other than myself.
>>
>>39294416
I saw him in the spirit realm we are all connected to one body one mind one spirit manifesting itself in multiple simulations of life and realist I was him he was others others was me its a cycle of life Rick
>>
>>39294416
If by from the ground up you mean out of mommy's pocket and connections to literally being given shit by the best writers and producers to brainlessly mimic I guess your right. I think the hardest thing about being a popstar is acquiring the fame, the rest is just given to you
>>
>>39294416
>>39294416
>get megamogged by a 10 years older balding croatian
JUST
>>
>>39294416
gr8 b8 dude.
But seriously, if I were to wallow in the fact im not rich and famous at 22 y/o (like maybe 98% or more of humanity) then I would already killed myself a long time ago.
>>
Justin Bieber got rejected by some Stacy who had a black boyfriend, search it up.
>>
>>39294497
>estimates one in fifty people are rich and famous
JUST brain
>>
>>39294521
yeah, dumb miscalculation, its 4AM and I dontfeel like doing math, you get what im saying
>>
>>39294497
Not b8. I'm just incredibly jealous of him.
>>
>i'm jelly of a manlet with small dick
could r9k be any more pathetic?
i bet OP watches anime too
>>
>>39294601
why especifically him tho? there are many other celebs and famous people who have amassed fame and wealth.
>>
>>39294628
He's actually got a big dick and a nice ass too, he is a shortie though.
>>
>>39294639
I dunno. Part of it is because he looks like a more attractive version of myself. I feel like he the person I could of been if I was more talented, hard-working, attractive, and lucky.

Also I saw his movie half a year ago and it stuck with me. Just the feeling of progression and hitting something big as a teenager, I will never experience that.
>>
>>39294702
You should stop projecting yourself onto him, or anyone else for that matter, he is part of a very tiny minority of people who have everything they want and need. Comparing yourself to him is unhealthy. And you can progress too, maybe not to be disgustingly rich and known in the world, but even then you can lead a life of fulfillment like the majority of people who are not him can do.
>>
>>39294769
Yeah. You are right. I needed to hear that. Thank you. I dont even want to be rich, just well off.
>>
File: 1386215644602.jpg (228KB, 980x723px) Image search: [Google]
1386215644602.jpg
228KB, 980x723px
>>39294628
Bieber had nudes taken of him and has BIG CANADIAN COCK.

He is a manlet tho
>>
>>39294628
I bet Justin is jelly of a basement-dwelling virgin NEET like you.
>>
>>39294416
He will be remembered for his pretty face he has absolutely no talent in music, Im sure he's good at something but its not music
>>
>>39294416
Im FAR more jealous of Jonathan brandis,
>Actually good looking
>actually a talented actor
>Great director and writer
>>
>>39295948
Dude is a musical genius

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPtJt4A7iOA
>>
>>39294416
>is a faggot
>is a fucking lizard in disguise
>>
File: tatyana-and-johnathon4.jpg (87KB, 950x1399px) Image search: [Google]
tatyana-and-johnathon4.jpg
87KB, 950x1399px
>>39295965
Jonathan was a very good boy who loved his parents and only had one GF
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.