[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time to serve your country anon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

So the day has come. I've been summoned to health check to be determined if I'm fit to serve in the army.

I have no current or previous health issues so I will have to go for sure.

Has any anons been here aswell? Share your stories.
I'm sitting in the lobby with 20 fucking russians with only about 4 countrymen of my own.
>>
you're going to die for an invisible piece of paper printed by a jew, congrats.
>>
>>39294071
i wish we still had to go to the army when we were kids

now we dont have to go to the army anymore and you turn out like a loser

army is good

worst choice ever to make the kids stop going to the army at certain age
>>
>your country
If you are a Burger, you are not serving your country, you are serving and dying for Israel.
>>
>>39294494
>>39294345
This stay and protect your shit not sheklesteinberg shit.
>>
>>39294494
>>39294494
Not a burger, an eastern-european citizen.
>>
>>39294071
>Poland
>im slightly crippled
>go to mandatory military health inspection
>they put me in A group anyways
I hope they have kamikaze wheelchairs in armored
>>
File: peekaboo.gif (506KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
peekaboo.gif
506KB, 500x280px
>>39294071
>be me
>be leaf
>have polish residency
>polish army wants me to come in for health check
>can't cause i live in leafland
>army keeps poking around relatives' places looking for me
>apparently they can do this till i'm 26
>i'm 20 now
>relatives are going to be pissed cause army is going to look for me every year
just end me
>>
>Austria
>chose military instead of compulsory paid community service
>1 month of training
>pretty easy
>other guys are normies but I manage to get through without sperging too much
>had a literal private pile who attracted most of normies attention
>5 months sitting in front of PC and helping high ranking dudes with their powerpoints
>could even bring my own laptop and got to test out VR system for parachute simulations

I would do it again.
>>
File: tumblr_ng2c74C01K1qdt6e2o2_500.gif (582KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ng2c74C01K1qdt6e2o2_500.gif
582KB, 500x374px
>Be me
>Constripted
>Army doc is a tard and they made me T2 because of my glasses
>They then send me in the most retarded division
>A waiter in a restaurant for the army
>I get out four times a week and have wifi and an airconditioner.
>I'm conflicted
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>mfw I was unfit
>>
>>39294071
>Have depression
>No longer allowed around guns
It's that EZ, anon
>>
>be conscript
>become tank commander
>have the time of my life
>>
Done with physichal tests and shrink is convinced that I wont kill myself or others.
Two more doctors to visit, this will take forever
>>
>>39294071
American Military? If so you're supposed to be naked right now and not have your phone. Are you at MEPS?
>>
>>39295088
Hope they get you finally but goodluck fucking up your life.
>>
>>39295561
Read above, eastern-european. Phones are allowed in the lobby.
>>
>>39295088
Good for you, anon. Like I said, if they ever find you
>Depression
>No guns

>>39295584
Unironically kill yourself. Coming from someone who supports VOLUNTARY military service
>>
>>39295623
Guess I would have to mention "unironical suicide" on my suicide note otherwise it would seem quite ironic afterwards.
>>
>>39294071
proud of you anon
serving your country
>>
unfit to serve in the army because I have dermatitis :^)
>>
>>39296417
feelsbad I guess
>>
>>39295088
Croat also living in leafland here. Can they actually take you away by force?
>>
>>39296484
I've heard stories of military police coming after runaways within EU.
Although I can't confirm this to be true. I don't think they can get you from leafland but returning to you homeland wouldn't be wise as long as you're below age limit, 27 or whatever it is in Croatia.
>>
File: Kawakami_Cut-in.png (117KB, 872x632px) Image search: [Google]
Kawakami_Cut-in.png
117KB, 872x632px
> be me, Russian
> was considered unfit for military
> Vanka Yerokhin (think of Chad, but Russian) has a tremendous chance of being bullied, humiliated and even raped if the base he is sent has more than one Chechen or Dagestani
> mfw
>>
>>39296542
I would've thought that minorities in russian military would have higer chances of getting bullied.
>>
>>39294071
Have fun dying for the Jews while Jamal and Mouhmad don't get drafted because they're poor immigrants. Lol
>>
>>39296582
l0l
all russians are cucks
>>
File: 1392781_20110719155941.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1392781_20110719155941.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
>>39296582
Lolno, it's the other way around. And the same is also true outside of the military.
>>
>>39296619
>all russians are cucks

Would you agree then?

My friends uncle was forced to serve in the russian army during USSR and was also stationed somewhere around Black sea.

From him I haven't heard such things, it was rather minorities that were looked down upon.
Ofcourse that was more than 20 years ago and he wasnt russian.
>>
I'm blind in one eye, I'd never qualify.
>>
>>39295151
The community service want that bad either, spend half of it in the first aid station of a swimming pool and an outdoor Cinema
>>
>>39296706
Yup. Russian governmend pays huge sums to Chechnya so they'd stay calm and also would be a semi-barrier against folks like ISIS.
>>
>>39296542
>>39296619

>Russia
>spends half its history invading all its
neighbors
>forces people who have and want nothing to do with Russians and just want to mind their own business into governmental meme organisations.
>complains about "bullying" from minorities

It's only Justice Ivan, ne placha while Makhomet and Bolat impregnate your women.
>>
In the end they wanted me to come back with a new urine sample in two months. Everything elae was in order.

Smoked some wees in June but i guess it'll be alright once bring it to them again.
With that I'm probably off to serve in July 2018.

Health check was terrible, I was dying from boredom, took 6.5 hours to finish it with 95% of the time spent in the waiting line.

Godspeed fellas
>>
>>39294071
I'm 2lbs for overweight for join in the U.S.
..in the Airforce
Fuk
>>
>>39298787
You'd like to go?
>>
>>39294977
My nigga. I was overweight at the time of my last inspection, but still in A group. I wonder if the autismo that had anime t-shirt on him and came with his mother got the same group.
>>
>>39294404
haha no, most people are doing their own thing and chasing real careers, you are a worthless loser who thinks army will miraculously cure you
>>
>>39294071
>I'm sitting in the lobby with 20 fucking russians with only about 4 countrymen of my own.

I would trade 20 russians for 1 muslim or nigger
>>
>>39300089
>I would trade 20 russians for 1 muslim or nigger

why? is this the "gops are the white niggers" meme?
>>
>>39294345
Not OP but, I don't give a fuck what I'm dying for as long as I get to kill some militant dune dwellers before dying.
>>
>>39300153
not every russian is a gopnik
even if that was the case they're still better than niggers or muslims
>>
>>39300175
/r9k/ should come up with a plan for world domination and mail it to the head of the CIA
>>
>>39300215
On this note, my first idea would be to "leak" information about Russia devouring more countries to try to scare other countries. Then, I'd deliberately provoke Israel into attacking Palestine with a false flag operation, at which time I would encourage them to spread into the entire middle east. At this point, China would be scared shitless and would start getting closer to NK, while Japan would do the same with SK. Have Dutuerete in the Philippines attack China to provoke them into responding, allowing for the US to intervene and start increasing its military presence around the world. The EU, and possibly NATO would reinforce their ties, at which point a revolution would be sparked in South America, calling for unity. Basically, we're trying to get countries to clump together as much as possible. Africa would probably do something similar, but they're nothing to be afraid of, so it's not really all that important. Once there are only a few large countries left in the world, rigging elections and subverting democracy and freedom of opinion through control of the media would allow for "alliances" so strong that they're practically the same country. Then, just pay off the leader of the remaining country and ensure he has the good life forever, and bam, there you have it.

This is probably retarded, but it's just been something I've been daydreaming about recently
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.