[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'VE HAD ENOUGH

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0545.jpg (27KB, 400x309px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0545.jpg
27KB, 400x309px
i'm finding really hard nowadays to not become a full on white nationalist, with liberals calling all white people white supremacists and nazis - attacking them in the streets for having a specific hair cut and them trying to bring communism into this country. i just don't know anymore
and before you tell me to go back to /pol/ no, that place is infested with fucking retards
how do you robots live with this nonsense?
>>
>>39293380
>how do you robots live with this nonsense?
We don't. We retreat into our fantasy worlds because the real world sucks regardless of what liberals do.
>>
>>39293380
Maybe you actually are not a white nationalist you just hate liberals and white nationalists seem like the only people adressing the problem.
I realize that alt right are guided by e celebrities with gigantic egos who are more interested in pushing a narrative than in real discussion. Just see their response to cville controversy.
>>
>>39293429
well, i'm not talking about all liberals, i'm at talking about people with this mentality
it's just liberals stick out the most because msm is condoning this behavior
>>
>>39293483
Okay, let me rephrase my statement: the real world sucks regardless of what people do or don't do.
>>
File: IMG_0547.jpg (55KB, 703x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0547.jpg
55KB, 703x680px
>>39293470
i just don't know what to do, man
conservatives are off doing their own thing and the alt right are just a bunch of trolls
then there's people like us, just living day by day wondering when the inevitable catastrophic ending is going to happen
>>
>>39293495
that's fucking bleak, and if that's what the real world is like then i'm just going to stay right fucking here on 4chan
>>
>>39293581
It is indeed quite bleak. Now you understand why the rest of us stay here.
>>
Best way is just to back out of it all. Don't discuss it with people, don't get involved, don't tell any of your beliefs to anyone, but don't lie. Just refuse to comment.
The modern liberal beliefs go against basic logic, so it can't stay around forever. The worse things get, the more people wake up to what's going on. To be honest though, I'll tell you that things are still going to get much worse before they get better. Avoid as much as you can and try not to let it get to you too much.
Keep in mind being hostile and hateful about things will only cause you more problems and make your life harder and more stressful. Just drop out.
It's a matter of time, homie. The situation will fix itself. I mean, hippies died out. People were saying similar things then. We'll bounce back with a couple minor changes without all the insanity. I'd give it a max of 10 years before the 20-somethings leading modern culture right now are miserable 30-somethings, and the kids raised in this shit are now leading the show.
>>
>>39293380
I felt like this for a while too. But then I realized I don't even participate in the world anyways outside of 4chan and if they tried to use that bullshit on me to ruin my life for being "racist", I wouldn't care. I'd use it as an excuse to deal with them. But I don't interact with people so I won't, and I'll stay inside playing vidya and shitposting for my life
>>
File: Cable_Guy_Green_Eyes.jpg (120KB, 600x345px) Image search: [Google]
Cable_Guy_Green_Eyes.jpg
120KB, 600x345px
Once you commit, there's no going back.
>>
File: IMG_0235.jpg (35KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0235.jpg
35KB, 300x300px
>>39293611 >>39293621
you fellas are right, i just need to relax a bit, and that actually makes me feel relieved a little
thanks guys!
>>
>because everyone says the alt-right is a bunch of nationalists I have to become a nationalist to prove them wrong
>>
>>39293380
"how do you robots live with this nonsense?"

I just dont care anymore, brah, just live your life and dont let it affect you.
>>
>>39293380
BEGOME ORDODOX :DDDDDDD
>>
File: IMG_0467.jpg (39KB, 318x216px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0467.jpg
39KB, 318x216px
>>39294503
kind of like when you treat someone like a monster, they eventually become one
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.