[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What romantic things would you do for a girlfriend if you had one?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: drum sticks.jpg (117KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
drum sticks.jpg
117KB, 1080x1350px
What romantic things would you do for a girlfriend if you had one?
>>
Buy her flowers. like, randomly once in a while. works like magic.
>>
I'm not good at giving gifts, but I'm told I have a strong presence
So I'd like to always be in arms reach unless you know, bathroom or something
Any time we're both home and relaxing I'd make sure I was nearby, neither of us was off alone
>>
>>39292506
Making her favorite food every once in a while.
>>
File: 1494134022048.jpg (352KB, 686x586px)
1494134022048.jpg
352KB, 686x586px
>>39292506
I've never really thought that far ahead... I guess I could hug her randomly, or kiss her on the head, or compliment her on something she does that makes me happy...
>>
>>39292775
pls be always present unless in restroom bf
>>
Whatever she asks of me that I can do.

Orgo
>>
Break up with her for the man of my dreams
>>
>>39292506
Not much, maybe nothing. I'm not very affectionate. Maybe I could pretend if I thought it mattered, but I doubt it does.
>>
Lick her feet, suck her fingers, jizz on her and fuck her.
>>
Leave little notes hidden around the house with silly sweet nothings I love about her; the way I love starting my day with the scent of her hair, ending my day with the sound of her breathing, how funny I find her quirks, how safe she makes me feel in mine.
I would take her to my special spots, places I keep private to me.
Cook her a candlelit dinner
Write her poetry and serenade her with it
Be a rock she can cling to when her world becomes a storm.
>>
>>39292506
the idea of having a gf is so far removed at this point I don't even know. I could probably answer 5 years ago.
>>
>>39292506
love, care, flowers
I don't know, I've never had the opportunity to be affectionate to anyone
>>
I would want to do everything with her. Just the thought of getting to walk down the street, holding hands with her, visiting different little stores around town and then going back home and cuddling for hours. Literally every single thing possible sounds romantic to me when spending time with a hypothetical girlfriend. If only she was real.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.