[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life is bad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: depresseddarkerthanblack.jpg (48KB, 447x589px) Image search: [Google]
depresseddarkerthanblack.jpg
48KB, 447x589px
>want to get into target shooting
>mainly clay discs and other fun aerial stuff with shotguns
>decide to read the laws out of curiosity to make sure I'm not noguns
>commitment to a mental institute and a psych hold are lifelong disqualifying factors alongside felonies
>tfw I've been committed twice under bullshit circumstances back in the late 2000's when I was in my late teens and having severe mental health problems instead of regular manageable mental health problems

ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR I'M TRYING TO PICK UP A SPORT TO GET BETTER AT AND HAVE FUN WHAT THE FUCK I'VE NEVER EVEN COMMITTED A CRIME GODDAMMIT WHY THE FUCK IS THIS ALLOWED
>>
you should be able to get black powder guns (I know I know but its something)
>>
>>39291853
Air rifles only. Black powder is "propelled by an explosion" so it isn't legal either.

So basically I can have a children's toy that you can't do anything with besides shoot soda cans in the backyard. I would rather not do anything than do that. It would be even more infantilizing than my current miserable life.
>>
>>39291902
https://www.atf.gov/firearms/qa/can-person-prohibited-law-possessing-firearm-own-black-powder-firearm
>>
>>39291955
Oh, okay. Gotcha. But it still doesn't change things. Maybe I could waste money on an antique and go marching around in a re-enactors group, but I can't really get into target or sport shooting. I remember going with my parents when I was a kid and I had a ton of fun, and its depressing to think I can't anymore.
>>
>>39291538

Have you tried going out of state to a gun show? People sell their shit all the time without background checks. Or maybe like, order one off of ebay I don't know.
>>
>>39292071
That's a felony and I don't want to get knifed in prison. The state I live in has serious issues with crazy losers like me getting their grubby paws on firearms because of a shitty thing that happened here in the 2000's.
>>
Try archery. You'll get to the point of moving targets and build great upper body strength
>>
>>39292111
That might be a good idea. Maybe I'll try it, who knows. Its still depressing to me that I was stripped of civil rights without even knowing it.
>>
File: 1495385804764.png (63KB, 889x987px) Image search: [Google]
1495385804764.png
63KB, 889x987px
>>39291538
Why not try archery? Imo it is more of an admirable trait. I used shoot paper targets back in the days of junior rifle club, but I always wanted to shoot bows more than anything.
>>
File: kuroki2.png (622KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kuroki2.png
622KB, 1280x720px
>>39292150
iktf anon, I didn't even know getting treatment was going to fuck me over like this. You still have time but even if they don't know you posses the guns you won't be able to buy new ones and owning them is multiple felonies.
The cruelest joke is that I'm still a depressed agoraphobic anxiety-riddled idiot, but now I can't do fun things or collect things I like. Woohoo. Go mental health system.
>>
>>39291902
if youre in the US then that is incorrect. pre 1898 firearms can be sold to literally anyone
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.