[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your high school classmates doing these days? >bully

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1262.jpg (28KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
1262.jpg
28KB, 500x279px
What are your high school classmates doing these days?

>bully has his own house, business and job
>autistic weeb is finishing astrophysics major
>friend is a NEET, hides from the public
>>
get out of the fembot and trap threads and post in this one you stupid fucking robots
>>
The stacy who bullied me is now a single mother to niglet twins
>>
>>39290327
majority of them upstate majoring in finance (as if thats the only career with a high salary)
>>
Everyone of them is dead.
>>
>>39290327
dont know i cut contact with them
>>
File: 1503455565746.jpg (18KB, 567x340px) Image search: [Google]
1503455565746.jpg
18KB, 567x340px
>>39290327
My "friends" from HS (from church actually) all got married and got decent jobs out of college. While some were groomsmen/best man to each other, guess who never got even invited to any of them?

The lesson here is don't trust Chads to be your friends, they'll abandon you when they don't have to hang out with you.

Also, a few (non-Chad) acquaintances still work at the local Walmart.
>>
>>39290327 I don't care about people from high school but do care about people from middle school most of them are in college one of them is in Stanford
>>
>>39290327
Text on face book from time to time.
Also if you can read this I send you an idubz link message me back some time you madness mother fucker...PICKLE RICK
>>
>>39290327
>bullies: working dead end minimum wage retail
>ex-oneitis: went to college with me, after turning everyone in major against me is now in master's program
>other people: mix of retail and actual entry level professional jobs, mostly "interning"
>me: finally making average college grad salary, languishing in an involuntary gap year and trying to apply for medical school again
>>
>>39290979
>I don't care about people from high school but do care about people from middle school most of them are in college one of them is in Stanford
>>39290979
Right now I'm 22 years old and I still live in my parents my dad and my mom drives me to work , lack of discipline and masturbation lead me to path of self destruction
>>
>>39290885
>dont know i cut contact with them
same
I don't have a Facebook either so there's pretty much no way I could find out
>>
>>39291027
A fake Facebook account just keep tabs on them
>>
File: FB_IMG_1503631691276.jpg (65KB, 958x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1503631691276.jpg
65KB, 958x960px
>>39290979
She went to Stanford>>39291013
>>
>first guy I check
>works at apple

meanwhile I'm thinking of killing myself because I spent $25 upgrading my sim card then I got home and realized I could have bought one on ebay for $3

fuck I wish I had money
>>
>most likely to succeed chad blew a full scholarship and died in a shootout over drugs
>bully went army and is respected
>harry potter lookalike didnt shoot up his campus or parents and thats the most surprising
>roastie lost her kids to the state and is now a crackwhore lmao
>bully works at favorite brewery now beer sucks for me
>wannabe priest got jailed for trying to get a headstart molesting kiddies
>>
File: time.png (217KB, 856x797px) Image search: [Google]
time.png
217KB, 856x797px
>>39290898
Oh yeah, at least one went to California and became a model and everything with lots of photos if you Google her name. Probably doesn't remember me but she was hot.

She kissed me on the cheek once
>>
>>39290875

u-uzi?? is that you?
>>
>>39291049
>A fake Facebook account just keep tabs on them
I do not care nearly this much about them

That being said I do have a fake Facebook anime girl account though. I made one a while back to participate in some online raffle

it came in handy because I can use it to make fake anime girl accounts on other sites
>>
>>39290327
>friend is working on music degree, don't really talk to him anymore because despite being best friends i think hes kind of a childish faggot
>other friend got kicked from a good uni and now goes to community college
>other friend graduated with a degree in film studies and now is trying to go back to school
>nigger friend got kicked from an expensive uni and now goes to the same community college
I'm the only one thats going to be doing well in 5 years, and I have no student loans. Typing this makes me feel better about being a couchsurfer with a clothing addiction
>>
>best pal making $130k at 19 years old
i shuold've applied to wendys fuck
>>
The little info I have is based on things I might have seen years ago. Since it's not like keep up with anyone or anything like a normie. We're all mid-20s now.

>one chick works at starbucks
>girl I beta orbited used to work minimum wage, is a model now she looked better before :(
>two were arrested for jumping a guy and robbing him
>one died from previously unknown medical issues
>one's a white trash gangsta with a drug addiction
>another dude looks like not doing much of anything but is friendly, I see him often and he knows me, but I have no idea of his name
>one friend got a controlling gf and dropped off the face of the earth, only resurfacing at a supermarket ~6 years later. I see him frequently now

I want to disappear whenever I see people I know from school. I'm doing nothing with my life, and even though they're probably not doing much more than I am, I just want to vanish forever.
>>
>>39290327
>high school classmates
>after highschool ended, my interest in them ended as well.
>even if they are doing alright, I dont really care because my life is not a competition and I am on my own path.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.