[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you made a mental friend yet?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Switchingpossessiong.gif (18KB, 200x286px) Image search: [Google]
Switchingpossessiong.gif
18KB, 200x286px
They are a friend who's always with you and you'll never be lonely again. All it requires is that you give undivided attention as you concentrate hard enough on your imaginary friend until eventually, you'll start being able to talk to them and your broken mind at this point will be able to talk back! Even you can have dissociative identity disorder and spend the rest of your life as 2 people (or more)
>>
>>39290107
Isn't this just a path to mental illness? I've seen screencaps of the tulpa horror stories posted here.

I already have diagnosed autism this seems like a way to be even worse of than I already am. Plus I have friends despite being a virgin.
>>
>>39290131
>Isn't this just a path to mental illness?
Well it is permanently breaking your mind to the point you hear a voice. But it's a voice of a friend so it's justified
>>
File: 1503411300182.jpg (34KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1503411300182.jpg
34KB, 560x560px
>make a tulpa that's a more motivated, hard-working and sociable version of myself
>tell the tulpa to take control of my body
>become successful in life

How does that plan sound? do you guys think that would work?
>>
>>39290302
Don't do it bro. You open yourself up to demonic possession possibly.
>>
File: tmp_20669-rEcpvzoh-728275313.jpg (81KB, 1024x590px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_20669-rEcpvzoh-728275313.jpg
81KB, 1024x590px
>>39290107
Mine's name is Phoebe Lee. she's 5"10, tomboy. She likes punching and play wrestling with me into submission (I always let her win). Our favorite things to do are lie in bed, listen to video game music or play video games, watch movies, and bitch about how shit used to be better in the 90s. she looks almost exactly like pic related, but I created her before ever seeing this pic.

>tfw every once in a while, I regain sanity and realize she wil never be
>>
>>39290302
wont work probably
tulpas would most likely get bored of that or simply refuse because its unhealthy for you
though 9 times out of 10 a tulpa isnt harmful so knock yourself out if you want
t.four tulpas
>>
>>39290107
i just talk to myself most of the time.I don't need a mental friend.
>>
>>39290107
Has something like this been researched extensively? Can you really develop dissociative identity disorder through sheer willpower?
>>
>>39290590
Well it's not technically the exact disorder as it's not a chemical rebalance but rather a reprogramming of your consciousness to generate another personality but it's all possible as it's really just a change in perspective that you view yourself through, as you have, I guess the best term would be deluded, yourself to feel another voice in your head
>>
>>39290131
Just make a Jackie Chan tulpa first and he can deal with any rogue tulpas you might accidentally create later
>>
>>39290590
It's a magic being, not a psychology thing. Op is trying to trick you. This is an /x/ subject. Bring your Tulpa into this dimension, you only have so much power of it. If it's just in your mind it is not a Tulpa, it is just a hullsation.
>>39290131
Requesting said screen caps
>>
>>39291478
>Op is trying to trick you.
I've just always been a bit of a skeptic. I'm actually trying to make one now. I don't care if it's paranormal or just a delusion, if I get a personality that's a success in my book
>>
>>39291618
You need help, brother robot.
>>
>>39291618
If you think it's just a delusion it won't work though
>>
>>39291658
Yeah you're right. I need someone to talk to. A voice in my head should do nicely
>>
I went one on a Tulpa board to learn more about it. Turns out it almost exclusively filled with Bronys.
>>
>>39291690
ITS NOT IN YOUR HEAD.
that's like going to church for the community and a sense of "spirituality" but not actully bealiving
>>
>>39290107
>tulpa
>needing a fancy word to deflect from the fact that you're a grown fucking man with an imaginary friend
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.