[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friends?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Hat Crime.png (113KB, 800x1036px) Image search: [Google]
Hat Crime.png
113KB, 800x1036px
How many friends do you guys have and how close are you do them? Do they respect you?

I grew up with a couple kids from my neighborhood and they've always been my closest (and only) friends. They became normies, however, and now that we're grown up they blatantly disrespect me and criticize my lifestyle. I'm not sure what to do or what they want from me, it seems they want me to socialize more and "go out" but I've never really been into that.

I can't take much more of their abuse, they don't even act like my friends anymore they are basically my critics....
>>
>>39289995

and no

>I grew up with a couple kids from my neighborhood and they've always been my closest (and only) friends. They became normies, however, and now that we're grown up they blatantly disrespect me and criticize my lifestyle. I'm not sure what to do or what they want from me, it seems they want me to socialize more and "go out" but I've never really been into that.

well do you want to socialize more and go out ? You are lucky you have the opportunity to become a normie with their help
>>
>>39290020
No I dont, that's the thing. I like being alone.

They keep asking about my girl situation, telling me that "I need love." They get pissed because "I don't do shit."
>>
>>39289995
It feels like I really only have one left and I don't really want anything to do with him. We're nothing alike.
I miss my friend from high school. We could talk and hang out and laugh at the same shit like good friends. He tried to get with my gf and I broke it off with him. I'll probably never have a friend like that again.
>>
None. Only had 2, and they both made other friends and moved on. I was never really close with them.
>>
>>39289995

>Have some friends in high school
>Most just disappear after graduation
>A few more slowly but they're gone as well
>End up with exactly 3 friends (all grills) + gf
>2 friends are impossibly basic
>1 friend is sensible for the most part but also major Tumblrina feminist type

I'd love to make friends but honestly as I overhear normies chatting about with one another I feel as if I'd only ever find people I'd despise.
>>
>>39290268
I had a friend get with my ex less than a week after we broke up. I had a pretty bad freak out and lost a whole group of friends because of it.

>>39290377
You are a male with only female friends + a gf?
What the fuck is up with that?
>>
>>39290628
>I had a pretty bad freak out and lost a whole group of friends because of it.
What happened?
I didn't quite lose him as a friend but one of our mutual friends was a massive asshole and tried to tell me that it wasn't a big deal and I should just forgive him. I'm sure if I wasn't worried about being lonely at the time I'd have also told him to fuck off.
>>
>>39290628

>What the fuck is up with that?

While leaving me with only some grills to keep company was a fluke, I think the bottom of it was most people I knew in HS were severely socially stunted and unaware of it.

There were people I'd known for years and spent almost every day hanging around and joking with who effectively dropped off the face of the earth, barely a goodbye if that.

Really do need to snag some males to befriend, though. Females are fun and good alot of the time but exclusively, they quickly become annoying.
>>
>>39290775
It's a long story but pretty much this:
>walk in on them making out shortly after we broke up
>I was drunk so I entered manic rage mode
>"friend" fled the scene and ex gf tried to talk me down
>I was screaming every obscene insult I could think of at her in between sips of beer
>Tell her I'm so mad that I could hit her
>Raise my beer arm and SLOWLY swing it over her head, imitating a domestic strike
>She looks scared
>Dump the rest of my beer on her

The crazy bitch actually stayed with me that night. Fake hitting her was a BIG MISTAKE tho, she later told the cops that I actually tried to hit her. And yeah, my "friend" fucking called the cops the next day.
>>
>>39290904
>>Tell her I'm so mad that I could hit her
>>Raise my beer arm and SLOWLY swing it over her head, imitating a domestic strike
Hahah what the fuck anon. Was it meant to be as a joke?
>>
>>39291098
Lol kinda yeah. I was trying to fulfill my urge to hit her without actually hitting her.

The next morning she went to work and left her cell phone in my bed. I scrolled through her texts with "friend" and discovered they had been talking behind my back for some time.

That pissed me off so when she got him I took her for a walk in the park and threw her phone in a pond right in front of her. She slapped me.

I was a fucking jackass lol
>>
>>39291223
Lmao no anon you did the only right thing. Not everyone gets the chance to fuck over their shitty exes like that.
>>
>>39291367
True it felt very good in the moment but I lost in the long run.

She got a restraining order against me and all of my friends in that group took her side and hated me.
>>
>You have (0) friends!

:(
>>
>>39291443
Not even surprising. I know if I break up with my girlfriend any guy who still considers me a friend will fuck off and take her side regardless because they think they'll have a chance with her.
Good friends are hard to come by.
>>
>>39291529
Damn, that sucks man. Why do people have to suck so bad?
>>
Though talking to people in person is unpleasant, talking to people by texting/instant messaging/e-mailing is somehow even worse.

I wish I didn't feel lonely, so I wouldn't have to deal with this.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.