[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uni thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

File: 1495683187820.png (75KB, 325x220px) Image search: [Google]
1495683187820.png
75KB, 325x220px
How are your classes so far?
>>
File: 1501435772401.png (132KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1501435772401.png
132KB, 396x385px
>>39289073
>CC
Something happened to the head of the mathematics department and I can't take high level maths this semester
Also taking shit ton of CLEP exams to save 8k on tuition and finish my associates in only one year (took summer credits too).

Have a bunch of offers from 4 year Universities to pay for my tuition.
>>
im moving in for my first year tommorow bros
wish me luck
>>
universities are sick places filled with many normalfags. They all smell bad and have greasy hair. I think I will finally have the motivation to kill myself soon.
>>
School's going quite well! I missed my friends over the summer, it was really nice being able to see them again. Eating food from the cafes in school, drinking cheap beer again on a hot evening, I missed campus life terribly.

But since I'm not a freshman anymore the pressure's piling on. Readings after readings after readings, they never stop. Plus this year I'm expected to take a lot more internships and do things outside of school, because next year I'm planning to go on exchange (perhaps to Europe or something, I'm thinking of London at the moment).

I hope everyone else is having a good time in university!
>>
>met a qt girl a few weeks ago
>history prof was bomb
>start business core classes tomorrow
>$250k a year out of college

life is good
>>
>>39289073
>need social science credit to graduate
>don't fucking want to take fucking gender studies or ethics, so decide to take psychology
>that seemed like the only social science class my school offered that wouldn't be libtard circlejerking
>first day of class
>enter lecture hall
>welcome to the sea of roast beef
Fuck my life
>>
>>39290329
should've done ethics

easiest time waster in my life
>>
>>39290569
Ethics was a waste of time. Easy as fuck though.
>>
File: 20160602_101456.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160602_101456.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>doing introductions say name and say one word bout yourself
>land whale gets up
>my name is femwhale and I'm athletic
>room goes silent
>is it joke or not
>everyone looking at each other
>no one laughs
Pic not related
>>
What clubs do I join while at Uni
>>
File: 1499842541989.gif (469KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1499842541989.gif
469KB, 500x281px
Moving in for my last year of undergrad Saturday

I regret my path so fucking bad. I am majoring in history which is completely useless, and now I pretty much have to get into education (which I need a Masters for) in order to get any decent job

Fuck me lads

Plus I hate the fucks I live with and just want to get drunk
>>
>>39291805
What are your interests? There's a club for literally anything at university. There's even gross degenerate furry and anime clubs.
>>
>>39291805
There is so many events where they hand out free shit, just go to those
>>
File: 882.png (204KB, 444x446px) Image search: [Google]
882.png
204KB, 444x446px
I have a weird dilemma. While I could go into a STEM field, and I'm pretty fine in that area and the money is decent, my actual passion is Arcaheology. However, that field as far as I know has nada in the money department. Do I go with what I actually want or do I shill in to STEM?
>>
>>39289073
my class starts september 2nd :D
>>
>>39292778
You could minor in it, that's what I did. Went into a STEM subject I liked, and minored in English because I like reading the classics and writing creative fiction.
>>
Getting a poli sci degree. The classes are fun but I hate the networking and the internship and clubs and shit you are expected to do. I just wanna hurry up and graduate so I can go work at starbucks
>>
I think I'm officially done with school. I went to college for a couple years, bouncing between different majors because I had no clue what I wanted to do. Then I took a couple years off. Then went back for one semester and hated it.

I just don't think it's for me. In fact, I don't think it's for most people. I think it's just become so common to go to college immediately after high school that people feel like everyone will look down on them if they don't follow the crowd.
>>
File: sweating frog.jpg (39KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
sweating frog.jpg
39KB, 600x568px
>girl from an on campus job I worked at two years ago recognized me while walking from class
>haven't talked to her since then
>actually had a brief conversation
W-why does she still remember me and why would she talk to me?
>>
>>39293046
Get you some pussy, anon.
>>
>>39293064
She's not in any of my classes and I don't even have her number. She seems nice to be around but I have no clue how I'm supposed to start an interaction with someone else I don't know much about. Also a black girl so I don't know if she's into lame loser white boys like me.
>>
File: 3c2.png (2MB, 1064x983px) Image search: [Google]
3c2.png
2MB, 1064x983px
>sickos from /r9k/ are in college classrooms sitting next to your daughter's and sons
>>
File: ac6xH07.png (435KB, 474x476px) Image search: [Google]
ac6xH07.png
435KB, 474x476px
>>39293124
As a similar guy like you, black girls I grew up around had that kind of thing going on. Maybe it's some type of fetish? I've had several loner blacks get close to me before. I'm too beta to get close to them though.

I guess you can always try. She likes you enough to memorize you for two years.
>>
>>39293147
I guess you're right, definitely weird it works out that way. The next time I see her I'll try to find something in common to do together, maybe studying for classes even if different? She might be taking one I've already had before, I believe she's one year below me, maybe that'll work. Either way thanks for the words of encouragement.
>>
>>39293216
No problem man. When I was in HS there was his lonely black chick named Akira, and even though she was kinda cute rumors spread about her and I distanced myself. Even if I thought it was false I didn't want to take a risk, plus my only friends would've ditched me. Either way I kind of regret it.
>>
>>39290099
What makes 250k out of college?
>>
>>39289381
>having friends
>enjoying life
What the fuck are you doing here. Fuck you>>39289381
>>
>>39293450
IT jobs with the DoD or MoD (uk)
>>
>>39293385
That's sad, what kind of rumors?
>>
>>39292950
I absolutely hate college and almost everyone who goes there. The only reason I go is because parents want me to and are helping to pay for it. I'm stuck between either sticking it out miserable or saying fuck it and kill myself. I'm just gunna stick it out in the end because I'm a pussy but it's not fun.
>>
>>39293498
Gangbangs, cuckoldry, the weird stuff. She didn't seem like the type of person to do it but I wasn't gonna take my chances.
>>
>>39291871
I regret my path too

Engineering is a normalfag career path, I should have chosen computer science like a regular autist
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.