[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mark Zuckerberg is /ourguy/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (242KB, 605x403px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
242KB, 605x403px
Everyone knwos that r9k failed miserably in their battle against /pol/ and Trump won't be impeached etc. etc...
Yes. That hurt. /pol/ has gotten way too powerful they have a fucking President for christ sakes. We are so small and irrelevant now it's pathetic, even though we were the ones who found Pepe etc in the first place! We need a president too. So how about the Omega Robot, Mark Zuckerberg?

How can you deny that he's our leader, /r9k? Seriously how can you deny this? This guy bought three apartment buildings near his home just so he would not have to suffer even the slightest chance of interacting with normies on a regular basis. All of his "I visited Wisconsin to milk some cows" posts are clear evidence that he wants to run. He is literally 10x richer than Donald Trump, he's a high-profile advocate of NEETBux, he's famous for exploiting normies like no other before, he literally treats them like cattle... he has a "qt azn waifu", you know the kind. He is everything you want to be and MORE, he is our leader, do you doubt this? The man turned roastie shaming into a sport. You might hate Facebook but you gotta respect the game /r9k/

This is the weapon that will end /pol/ and Drumpf once and for all. We must support this man when he decides to run. If you're not enthusiastic about Mark, you should still campaign for him for the extra 1,200 dollars deposited directly in your bank account every month, and to get BTFO our other enemy, sassy fat nigger sluts. But mostly we need to defend our honor and see /pol/ get its comeuppance- surely you agree with this?
>>
>>39288828
Zucks is an ultimate normie, a Chad, and a cuck. He is not your hero.
>>
>>39288828

>$1200 usd monthly for shilling

Sign me up
>>
>>39288870
He's the posterchild for robots everywhere, fuck off
>>
>>39288870
He's not a Chad in anyway
>>
>>39288828
Disgusting. I'd literally rather have Kanye be the Democratic nominee than this idiot.
>>
File: 1bP4jRcXtE-12.png (22KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1bP4jRcXtE-12.png
22KB, 300x250px
>>39288828
>This is the weapon that will end /pol/ and Drumpf once and for all
>Everyone knwos that r9k failed miserably in their battle against /pol/ and Trump won't be impeached etc. etc...
>How can you deny that he's our leader, /r9k? This guy bought three apartment buildings
Cool bait now please die
>>
>>39288907
It's not bait, we tried to raid /pol/ and failed back in March or something. We need our own leader to rally behind. Zuck's our guy
>>
>>39288971
Isn't Zuckerburg heavily reviled as a person? The older generation certainly hates him, and the younger ones are wary of his stinginess and unreliability. What makes you think he'll win?
>>
>>39288828
>/R9K/ wanting a filthy jew to be their president.

What a coincidence... die you beta fags!
>>
File: angryboy.jpg (5KB, 314x160px) Image search: [Google]
angryboy.jpg
5KB, 314x160px
>>39288971
No you're just a faggot, get out you fucking normie. No one cares about your virtue signalling posts and rally cries to try and get some anonymous image board to get involved with your dipshit politics
>>
>>39288870
>dresses exactly like virgin in virgin walk
>despite being one of the most innovative and wealthy people on earth, can't do better than a trashy Asian ho
>autist
>chad
>>
>>39289086
this board endorses Elliott Rodger lol
>>
I actually want Martin Shkreli to run after he's out of prison. The guy didn't deserve the hate he got, so let's make it up to him.
>>
>>39289100

I would for $1200 usd a month... for what, a year? That's nice extra cash I can make from home.
>>
He's a monetary Chad. He attracts qtp2t wmn by flaunting his sick monetary gains.
>>
>>39289187
How is that not considered political bribery?
>>
>>39288828
He sounds like an elitist asshole.
>>
>>39289187
NEETbux are for life, my friend
12,000 dollars a year right into your bank account
>>
>>39289217

Shilling? I suppose the shilling paycheck would stop before elections to avoid it. The payment would be for the shilling work logged in (man hours).
>>
>>39288828
I side with /pol/ and trump more and more every day
>>
>>39289217
IS advocating more welfare political bribery? Universal basic income would replace welfare, it would basically be welfare
>>
>>39289228

I wouldn't quit my day job, I could log in hours after my main job easy, since I'm here all the time anyway.

And I would track and log my hours pulling for Mark.
>>
File: 7998.jpg (188KB, 1305x1002px) Image search: [Google]
7998.jpg
188KB, 1305x1002px
>>39288828
>Mark zuckerberg is /ourguy/

>>39289172
>This board endorses elliot rodger

>>39289185
>I actually want martin shkreli to run after he's out of prison

Hey at least this thread went from some Zuckerberg dickrider to a thread where people discuss their idiot idols
>>
>>39288828
dumbo redditor
>>
>>39289257
And raise the tax rate? Disgusting. Besides, what stops companies from just increasing the price of everything to cancel it out?

Economics aside, I highly doubt the "celebrity for President" meme is gonna last past a second term for Trump. He got the same number of votes as Romney, yet Hillary failed to get even a fraction of Obama's. Trump didn't win because he's popular; he won because the DNC screwed up big time.
>>
>>39289269

And I could be on call anytime if the bat signal goes up. Phone posting ftw.

Wouldn't quit my day job though, I would do it strictly as a second job after work.
>>
>>39289304
Nope, our current welfare system is such a cluster fuck that basic income would save money even at a level like that. Welfare costs about 3 trillion a year whereas ubi would be about a billion. And not everyone would qualify for it, only those who need it (cutoff around 100,000 dollars a year).
>>
>>39289336
sorry didn't mean to say a billion. a trillion.
>>
You wealthy men don't understand how hard people are scraping at the middle class to hold onto their jobs.

I see more beggars everywhere, a real shot at making money is worthy of consideration.
>>
I truly like our president and his speeches.

But the senate holds all the power. Donald knows how to read the fine print and I love him for it. Barry didn't know how.

Even so, I would shill in earnest for Mark if it netted me another $1200 a month to my income.
>>
>>39289100
I honestly can't decide if this and OP are ironic. OP is pretty simple bait on its own but this right here is either expert bait or a simple, single layered false flag.
>>
>>39289417
Yes and if all goes well that number will only grow!
>>
Thank God 4chan will always be in the minority.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.