[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the big deal about rape? Why does everyone keep putting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: punch.jpg (100KB, 600x467px) Image search: [Google]
punch.jpg
100KB, 600x467px
What's the big deal about rape? Why does everyone keep putting it on the same level as murder and terrorism?

Rape is simply a woman having her biggest fantasy fulfilled by an ugly man. Nothing more nothing less
>>
its worse then murder if she's a virgin, its just assault if she's a roastie
>>
>>39288752
I bet 90% of "college campus rape" would disappear if you excluded "regretful sexual decisions", included while drunk (willful drunkenness).
>>
A woman's value comes from her attractiveness, and purity is part of a woman's attractiveness. Being "raped" makes a woman be perceived as less pure, and therefore less attractive. If men didn't care about purity, and women had actual self-esteem, then we wouldn't even need rape laws. Regular laws against violence would be enough.
>>
It goes back to olden times, when women were property to be married off and her virginity was all she was worth. Nowadays no one cares about a woman's purity and it's pretty much just a few minutes of discomfort with no lasting consequences, but no one wants to be the first to admit that it's not fucking worse than being murdered
>>
>>39288752
Normies
Brainwashed idiots

That is all, they are scum
>>
This is why you never give women the right to vote. If you support democracy you're a cuck.
>>
>have a friend who's the most bubbly, optimistic person in the world
>really pleasant to be around
>gets raped
>never been the same since
It may not hurt most women that bad, but it pretty much ruined her. She isn't the same awesome person she used to be.
>>
>>39289028
this

If women admitted that rape wasn't a big deal, then it would ruin one of their greatest weapons against men. Rape accusations can destroy a man without any serious effort, and women can only fight with words because in a physical fight any woman could have her ovaries stomped out by almost any man
>>
>>39288752
It's not a big deal but most of a woman's value is sexual.
>>
>>39289360
She was just a childish airhead and was made to face reality in that instant, it's the same with taking the redpill.
>>
>>39288911
Severely underrated post desu
>>
>>39289360
How does it happened? Im afraid i might get raped too
>>
>>39290311
I hope you do get raped by a pack of feral niggers you dumb roast beef slut.
>>
Why is murder and terrorism bad? Sometimes killing a bunch of people is the only way to send a message. See Ted Kaczynski, Anders Breivik, Elliot Rodgers... they all had important things to say and only one way to make the world listen,
>>
>>39290311
>>39290348
This, I hope all the roasties get raped to death
>>
>>39290362
Elliot Rodgers didn't send any message. He died the same as he lived- a boring pathetic bitter virgin.
r9k is the only place where he is somehow idolized but normies mock him regularly and use him as an example of a loser
>>
The solution is white shariah.
Sluts get stoned to death, while pure girls have their honour maintained.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.