[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you robots just date a rapist? There are women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Why.png (415KB, 802x564px) Image search: [Google]
Why.png
415KB, 802x564px
Why don't you robots just date a rapist? There are women who are literal 9/10's who went to jail for molesting little boys & stabbing children. They got out of prison at the age of 30-40 or so and they're not allowed to leave the house without supervision.

These women are EZmode, no one wants them and they're completely dependent on you. Best of all, you can do research on them before dating because you can just pull up their records online and find one that lives near you.

There's a 9/10 QT in my neighborhood who gets out of jail next year, and I been sending her letters to prison about how much I love her and I want to meet her. She is fucking thirsty AF for going so long in prison without any sex.
>>
>>39287475
And where are they, smartass?
>>
>>39287567
In prison, dumbass.
>>
>>39287567
familywatchdog.us
>he doesn't know about familywatchdog.us
I'm trying to give you legit advice here. Go on this site and check your neighborhood, there are plenty of sex offender women floating around. I seen some as young as 22 that are really really hot
>>
As if I could compete with the shota they went to jail for
>>
File: 1501936763124.png (101KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1501936763124.png
101KB, 512x384px
>>39287475
I worked my ass off to stay short and cute but where are all the 10/10 pedo qties who rape little boy looking men I DEMAND THEM!!
>>
>>39287700
check on the site dude?
There are some major babes in my city, REALLY hot women who went to jail for touching a little boy.

They are so desperate for cock, just look up all their faces then next time you see one IRL approach them.

Hang out with them then when you're alone try to fuck them, if they say no then tell them you'll falsely report them to the police and they will cave because they're scared of going back to jail.
>>
File: 1503006175191.png (2MB, 667x638px) Image search: [Google]
1503006175191.png
2MB, 667x638px
>>39287732
Im afraid i'll be put on some list if I search online. "Hot women touching little boys" doesnt sound right

do these women go for 5'8 black bois
>>
There are only like 3 women in my town, and they're gross and black
>>
File: Reac 195.jpg (135KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
Reac 195.jpg
135KB, 600x580px
>>39287475
Why go for the sicko ones? Why not the white collar criminals and stuff?

Also can you even have sex with them while they're in prison? If so don't they already have bf's or other men who'd go there to fuck them?
>>
>>39287732
>>39287615
>>39288034

And why would dating/hooking up with the ones out of prison change anything except dating someone who's messed up? Why would they be more desperate? Does having a rap sheet really hurt them? Even the pedos probably have the "LOL I wish I was as lucky as that boy when I was young!" shit going for them.
>>
>>39287615
>amerifagsite.freedom
Fuck off I live in europe. Here the sex offenders are all "17" year old refugees
>>
They're 98% dudes and the other 2% are nasty old ladies.
>>
>>39287475
>rewarding child molesters
Shameful. Makes you just like the dumb bitches who lust after serial killers, too.
>>
>>39287475

>Implying even literal sexual predators aren't out of the average robot's league

Women have standards, even degenerates. Most of this board won't meet those standards
>>
>>39287615
There's 14 in my zip code and all are men
>>
>>39287475
Where can I find lists/pictures of women in prison in my area? There's public arrest records, but that's just an arrest and they're not in prison yet (They're in jail or out on bail until trial). Maybe I could find one in on something not too bad.
>>
>>39287475
Nice try you thirsty cougar, but I'll stick to my college-age girls.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.