[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Career

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

For those working
Whats your career?
Do you like it? Whats your pay?
Feeling lost on what path to take

pic unrelated
>>
>>39286081
So you wanna get paid to draw pictures. Great.

You better be damn good at drawing pictures, the best. Right now you suck. Your work is garbage. I hate it. I'm a better artist than you and I draw anthropomorphic cat boys being anally raped.

Good luck loser, you'll never make it.

-the nicest person you'll ever meet.
>>
>>39286081
I rape people for a living.
>>
>>39286081
IT, it pays good and I usually enjoy it, but that mostly depends on the project and team I work with. Best moments is when you work uninterrupted while listening to music and not talking to anybody. I get about 2400 a month after taxes.
>>
>>39286081
This is a bit unrelated but I fucking love that show.
>>
File: 1404811654602.jpg (70KB, 1184x1126px) Image search: [Google]
1404811654602.jpg
70KB, 1184x1126px
Junior tax inspector(at Finland`s tax administration)

Not really but there have been some interesting cases particularly those where you
are involved in some sort of legal action

2700e/month after taxes
>>
>>39286147
>So you wanna get paid to draw pictures. Great.
Where did you get this?
I don't want to go into art
I didn't draw the pic, it's unrelated
>>
>>39286312
me too ma man
>>39286225
what in IT?
>>
>>39286081
I don't have a future, just avoiding the inevitability of homelessness or wagecuck struggle that will finally make me put the gun to my head or snap in some other way that makes whoever reads about it on drudge shudder, maybe the president will read it and say "wow what a loser".
>>
>>39286384
Linux sys admin mostly, but i do a bit of development with Python and JavaScript to create dashboards and Zabbix scripts
>>
>>39286147
Mmmm sounds like someones projecting. How's that art degree working out btw?
>>
>>39286443
are there IT careers in medical or biology field?
i like these subjects but do bad in health care setting and lab
>>
>>39286081
>pic unrelated
>>39286147
>So you wanna get paid to draw pictures. Great

This settles it. Art students lack reading comprehension: Confirmed
>>
>>39286467
As a sys admin you could anywhere really as long as they have computers.

You can always work for a company that develops software for the medical field. My current company does that on a smaller scale, but it is usually patient/research data storage and so on.
>>
>>39286523
thanks, maybe this is something i could explore
>>
>>39287006
Goodluck, it is a comfy career. But it all depends where you get to work. If you environment is boring, you will get bored/tired with your job more.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.