[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

autism is bullshit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1495910486480.png (574KB, 534x528px) Image search: [Google]
1495910486480.png
574KB, 534x528px
>be me
>forced to go psych because trouble maker in school
>have 4 1-hour sessions with hot shrink girl where we mostly talk
>mention I have geeky interests
>parents say I have trouble focusing in class and sometimes blurt out inappropriate things
>''you have the autism, anon. and also adhd, have some amphetamine''
>go to special autism class
>am literally fucking chad compared to these freaks

THIS IS THE STATE OF MODERN PSYCHOLOGY. I SWEAR 90% OF THESE DIAGNOSES CAN BE CHALKED UP TO MINOR PERSONALITY DIFFERENCES. No brain scan, no nothing. It's a fraud.
>>
File: 1420053874461.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1420053874461.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
oh you're one of those people
>>
>>39285564
>and also adhd, have some amphetamine

>25
>been dependent on amphetamines since I was 8
>pretty sure it's ruined my physical and mental health

Life is horrible.
>>
>>39285564
that's exactly it. psych majors aren;t taught to look for ways to help they're taught to diagnose medications to refered patients. they believe that if you were referred to them then there MUST be some problem

>be me 7
>develope tic disorder after being hospitalized with infection
>fuck me the disorder is called PANDAS
>get made fun of for audible and physical tics
>parents are already strict as fuck and scream/hit me over everything
>outcasted at school
>develop anger issues
>become very antisocial
>just sit there and don;t talk to anyone
>can;t make jokes or relate to anyone
>parents start taking me to psych doctors
>see 5 of them

here is a list of what i was diagnosed with between 5 doctors who all disagreed with each other on what was wrong with me

>ADHD
>Autism
>Bipolar disorder
>A different kind of bipolar disorder
>Depression
>Generalized anxiety
>OCD

the whole fucking ordeal made me depressed and made me feel like a defective human being. i had friends still but only friends that were as awkward as me. we opened up to each other. i lost my virginity still but to a hamplanet who was even more awkward and sex starved than i was.

i was definitely always different than other kids but more in that i was self aware from a young age. i never wanted to read story books i wanted to learn about history. they tested my IQ in high school and told me i was off the charts. if everything went right i could be in college right now doing something great. but now i'm on R9K with the rest of you fucks.
>>
File: c3c3a.jpg (271KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
c3c3a.jpg
271KB, 1280x960px
>>39285615
At least I'm honest about it. And tbf autism class had some nice perks, but constantly being associated with that shit was torture and it's a stain I'll never be able to wash away. People treat me differently when that's the last thing I want. Stacy sister who read psychology at uni keeps trying to psychoanalyze me and thinks I don't notice, dad keeps linking any fucking topic to assburgers then turns to me like it's my area of expertise, brother keeps giving me life advice and tries to drag me along to shitty events because he wants me to live the degenerate normie lifestyle.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgCpa1RlSdQ

it's 3 hours but this covers it

psychology is not science and mental illnesses are imagined up to sell psychotropics
>>
>>39286022

my mom does this too. the thing about my autism diagnosis is that they tried to hide it from me. my mom found out i smoke weed and tried to get me to stop by saying "weed hurts your autism."

i am an mma fighter. it's my life's passion. i've always wanted to fight since i was a little kid and will talk about it any chance i get. she asks me about mma stuff to try and stroke my "autism" ego and thinks i don't notice what she's doing. she's the only one i won;t talk about it to because i know exactly what she's trying to do.

nothing worse than someone patronizing the fuck out of you because some hack who only had one feasible option with their degree decided to rake in cash that is given to them by pharma companies to diagnose issues and treat them with THEIR chemicals.
>>
>>39286022
Nah man, you're an autismo supreme no tests necessary
>>
>>39285741

> they tested my IQ in high school and told me i was off the charts

Congratulations for having an IQ so low it doesn't fall within the normal distribution. Your spelling and capitalization is bad, but not much worse than that of the average normie "too special for the shift key" roastie.
>>
>>39286197
If I am then this site made me. It wasn't nearly as well-developed by then, so I'm convinced the psychologists were full of shit when they diagnosed me.
>>
>>39286239

>grammar nazism

ahhh pipe down
>>
>>39285564
Are parents actually like this nowdays?
Mine just ignored every sign that i was a sperg, and trust me there were tons and treated me like a normal person no matter what.
Nowday parents would literally think their child is a deffective freak if he is a little shy, some cretin will diagnose him with a dissease whose name most people cant even pronounce than dope him with one of the hardest drugs on the planet for the rest of his childhood.
I think is inhuman desu.
But again this is probably in America, people seem to think this shit is normal mostly only there.
>>
>>39285564
Same thing happened to me. Destroyed my confidence and my relationship with my parents.

Child psychiatry is abuse.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.