[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can people truly like you if you're ugly?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: truelove.gif (919KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
truelove.gif
919KB, 500x281px
Can people truly like you if you're ugly?
>>
no
nobody likes ugly people
>>
People can only unconditionally like you if you're ugly. Granted most won't be bale to look past the appearance but still. We don't like pretty people, we like how they look. Etc
>>
>>39284970
Hoo is that seaman deamon?
>>
>>39284941
no.
ugly "people" are not to be trusted.
>>
>>39285065
it's a cock monster
>>
Yeah. Whatever looks can do, character can do better.

Take it from somebody with nothing but looks.
>>
>>39285109
Yeah l bet she is. She could monsterize my cock if you know what I mean
>>
>>39284941
if you are a girl (female) no matter how disgusting you are, there will be atleast one beta retard who likes you
>>
>>39284941
of course
a team will like and respect you if you do a good job
>>
>>39284941
yes but you need to have an engaging personality.
>>
>>39285136
she(he) would annihilate your asshole check out that bulge
>>
>>39284941
Bear in mind none of this will matter in the afterlife
You'd be likeable same as a handsome chad
Give your heart to God, let him guide you during your time in this realm
>>
File: don.jpg (75KB, 608x800px) Image search: [Google]
don.jpg
75KB, 608x800px
>>39285195
But what is that personality is "too much"?
>>
File: IMG_1349.jpg (71KB, 730x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1349.jpg
71KB, 730x350px
>Socrates
>Lincoln

OP is a moron
>>
>>39285109
I think it's actually a scrotum bandit
>>
>>39285136
I dont get what you mean. Can you further explain?
>>
>>39285388
He's not that bad. He isn't photogenic either, I'm sure he looks better in real life
>>
>>39284970
>>39285136
Yep, and testosterone hit him like a truck despite spending thousands of dollars to try to combat it. No longer passes in just a few years' difference, sad story, many such cases.
>>
They can like you. Unfortunately the only way a normal person can like an ugly person is patronizing and depressing if you have any bit of self awareness. Enjoy when they introduce you to their friends with great "personality". At least you'll be left out of formal group pictures.
>>
>>39285388
100$ says they're not together anymore and the girl regrets ever being with that guy. BET
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.