[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is cuddling with a girl really as awesome as it looks?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0245.jpg (145KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0245.jpg
145KB, 650x650px
Is cuddling with a girl really as awesome as it looks?
>>
File: IMG_3439.gif (13KB, 79x105px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3439.gif
13KB, 79x105px
>>39284880

Only during missionary
>>
>>39284896
Why only during missionary. Also if anyone has any cuddling gifs feel free to post them.
>>
>>39284880
Depends on the position, both your body types, your tolerance to hot or cold, ect
>>
>>39284880
Of all the things I think of doing to women when seeing attractive ones, "cuddling" is never one of them. You're gay and effeminate and this is why you've never been with a girl. Stop being a faggot and suck some toes. Span some asses. God damn.
>>
Cuddling looks gay as fuck.
>>
>>39284979

Because the freckles in our eyes perfectly align
>>
>>39284880
yeah it's awesome i used to do it with my gf for hours every day AMA
>>
File: 34ogilt.png (193KB, 500x1827px) Image search: [Google]
34ogilt.png
193KB, 500x1827px
Yes. Accept the truth of the matter, no matter how much it hurts. Only then can you reconcile with the fact that you'll never experience it.
>>
>>39285563
How the fuck can have freckles in your eyes?
>>
>>39285624

I got the lyrics wrong anyway.

such great heights lyrics
>>
File: picture10.jpg (37KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
picture10.jpg
37KB, 800x600px
>>39285521
>Of all the things I think of doing to women when seeing attractive ones, "cuddling" is never one of them.
What are you even talking about? Nobody looks at a random hot woman and thinks "mmh yeah i want to cuddle that woman". It's just something you do with your girlfriend, retard.
>>
>>39285521
>not wanting to cuddle with a cute girl
you fucking fag
>>
Spooning leads to forking.
I've cuddled with some girls it took me a lot of work but I did it.
Some girls feel like they were made to be held in your arms.
It feels like all your troubles melt away and in that small moment everything is going to be okay.
>>
>>39284880
Cuddling is ok, but kissing her in missionary position is way better though, you just let your weight on her, grab her by the neck and make her feel your erection in their pussy/pelvis.

It's nice too when you are lying in bed and she puts her head on your shoulder and starts touching your chest
>>
File: Captcha_15c97c_5610436.jpg (69KB, 645x541px) Image search: [Google]
Captcha_15c97c_5610436.jpg
69KB, 645x541px
>>39284880
I hope so. I've never done it but I would imagine it feels great if it's with a girl you really love
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.