[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Morning Anon. Did you sleep well, babe?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

>Morning Anon. Did you sleep well, babe?
>>
Tfw 2 gay to not respond to this thread
>>
i always wonder what i'm doing wrong, and why i can't get a girlfriend, then i see a picture like that and i think 'oh yeah because the girls i want go for guys like that instead'

>hair is on point
>body is on point
>girls love gym shorts
>kind, caring eyes

i've got the last part, but i need to get the rest of the shit worked out
>>
>>39284899
call me, anon
I bet you I'd be 100% content and satisfied with how you are now. Ready to love and take care of u
>>
>>39284899
You can't buy some gym shorts?

>>39284949
you're a gay man though
>>
>>39284969
that is a fair point, I'm not sure you'd like our relationship the same as me
>>
>>39284853
>of course I didn't sleep well, you were farting and snoring all fucking night you ass
>>
>>39285186

>"s-sorry bro, it's the leftover cum and lube making me fart."
>>
>>39285203
>clean yourself up, faggot
and then I spit in his mouth and leave.
nothing personal, that's just how I do all my bitches.
>>
>>39284853
No because you were farting and snoring the whole night.
>>
>>39285256
someone already beat you to the punch, buddy.
>>39285186
>>
File: perfect10.jpg (175KB, 976x976px) Image search: [Google]
perfect10.jpg
175KB, 976x976px
>>39284949

thank you for the offer, but you don't have the required hardware to run this dating software

>>39284969

i couldn't pull them off like that. i think i'm going to go to the gym tomorrow morning, i'm tired of finding all these girls that i'm really attracted to but they know they can do better
>>
>>39285417
let me pull them off :DDDD
>>
>>39284853
>pinch me, I think I might still be dreaming
>>
How could I? You were farting and snoring the entire night.
>>
>>39285434

V: drive required
>>
File: CBZZKkyWcAAb90C.jpg large.jpg (70KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
CBZZKkyWcAAb90C.jpg large.jpg
70KB, 640x640px
>>39284853
>How could I, you took way more than your half of the bed
>>
>>39284853
>>39285590

This is kind of cute.

:blush:
>>
i always wonder what i'm doing wrong, and why i can't get a girlfriend, then i see a picture like that and i think 'oh, I'm gay'
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.