[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's living in the Southwest US like?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 400px-Map-USA-Southwest01.png (57KB, 400x330px) Image search: [Google]
400px-Map-USA-Southwest01.png
57KB, 400x330px
What's living in the Southwest US like?
>>
File: 1493580326305.jpg (59KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
1493580326305.jpg
59KB, 500x666px
it can get pretty sexy
>>
I imagine hot, dry, cheaper than California, and probably more conservative as well.

Take my judgment with a grain of salt, I'm from LA and have only ever been to Las Vegas from those four states.
>>
>>39284538
European here how is living in US like
i know its a large country but if you would want post your state/city and say how is living like
i met some people from chicago and they had kids and kids where happy that they can go to the store alone and go take a walk in the park
because they coudnt do that in chicago
is this true for all big cities in US
>>
>>39284648
No, just places with lots of poor people(mostly niggers and poorer Hispanics)
>>
>>39284538
I live in Utah. The northern part of the state is called the Wasatch front. It is just a valley surrounded by mountains. Over 90% of the state population lives there all within an hour's drive of each other. Basically its just one big mega city. The central part is a bunch of tiny towns with like 100 people. At the border of Arizona you have St. George which is the 4th biggest city in Utah and its completely surrounded by desert. Pretty much the entire southern part of the state is desert. Since about 65% of the state is Mormon and most people are white its a safe place to live with low crime. There are some areas crawling with illegal aliens from Mexico that have literal meth labs all over their territory which they sell to other states like California. Avoid any place with a large Mexican population. That is where literally 99.9999% of the state's crime is at and they only speak Spanish anyway.
>>
>>39284893

What's SLC like? If I go to college I might end up in that area
>>
>>39284926
Depends on what part you live in. Cottonwood city is where all the billionaire and millionaires live which is nice. A lot of SLC is rapidly turning downhill due to the illegal aliens from Mexico moving in which is causing the crime rate to skyrocket. There is a huge gay population in one of the parts since all the gays in Arizona, Idaho, Wyoming, New Mexico, and Colorado seem to move there for some reason. That place is a known place where you are going to get gang raped if you are male traveling alone. They also just brought in a bunch of African refugees that are being housed near the illegals. Avoid that place too. They are causing a lot of crime problems with attacking police and mugging people. The Mormon church basically owns all the businesses in downtown SLC so expect to feel their presence. I would avoid living in SLC unless you like refugees/illegal immigrant/gays. The areas right outside it are all nice though but mostly Mormon.
>>
>>39284569
>more Conservative
Not new Mexico. Lots of poor minorities here
>>
>>39284926
Sjw gays the kind that believe in 87 genders, fat mexicans, violent somalians who just arrived, and meth addicts. Either live on campus or live outside Salt Lake. Don't live in Salt Lake.
>>
>>39284648
no. I live in a heavily gentrified city neighborhood and i would have no problem with my hypothetical children walking to the park/store alone. basically >>39284882
>>
>>39285009
Are there really lots of ILLEGALS blacks and Asians there? I've only heard it's Mormon city
>>
>>39284926
>lazy obese mexicans on welfare that only speak spanish and dont work and some how always in soccer shirts and try to sell you meth despite speaking no english
>a bunch of balkans refugees from the 90s that work their asses off
>new refugees from african from obama's last few months in office that killing and mugging about rates worse than even the mexicans
>gays that literally rape men in the streets if you end up in the part of town
>mormon area that is oblivious to everything going on around them
>>
just go to wyoming or montana. theyre the last states with mostly white people, low crime rates, etc. im trying to save and leave califonria and go there.
>>
>>39285144
SLC is probably 60% white and most of them are probably homosexual non-mormon. The mayor is a lesbian and extremely anti-mormon. She purged all the Mormons from jobs n the city and is constantly badmouthing mormons to the local media. She also loves refugees and imports them whenever possible. Maybe 35% illegal mexicans and no none of them speak English. The remaining 5% are probably all the refugees that Obama brought in. The SLC mayor volunteered to take them in. The Mormon population in SLC is very tiny despite being their capital. The Mormons usually live on the outskirts of SLC where everyone is deeply religious and freaks out if you swear or watch something like game of thrones which is full of nudity.
>>
>>39285144
the only reason people are talking about the africans is because the mayor took them in like a year ago....if you want lots of mormons try provo and orem...
>>
>>39285144
>Salt lake
>Mormon
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/salt-lake-city-higher-percentage-lgbt-people-nyc-article-1.2157135

Its literally all gays and illegals. The Mormons live right outside it.
>>
>>39285168
lol america...
shit like that would never ever happen in my country we have like 30 murders a year in the whole country a single city of detroit has more
>>
>>39285389
The funny thing is if you removed the illegal immigrants and african refugees from Utah. They would have the lowest murder/crime rates in the world.
>>
>>39284893

The part of the South I grew up in is over 99% white and Protestant, and it's crawling with tweakers and pill heads. There's a violent crime every day, usually robberies or domestic incidents involving alcohol.

Keep your race wars shit on /pol/. Aryan or not, you wouldn't last 5 minutes in the most white trash parts of the Bible Belt.
>>
>>39284538
If you live in Las Vegas, like where I live, it's a horrific barren shithole. Living in New Mexico and parts of Arizona though is pretty /comfy/. Arizona more for the conservative society and laws, New Mexico more because of the fantastic art and culture that comes from that region, and this, no matter where you are, is always in the background of a satisfyingly grand and beautiful natural habitat, though one that can be hard to live under sometimes
>>
>>39285009
>>39285077
>>39285168
>>39285265
>>39285372
Dear god what happened? This is tragic how did mormons let this happen??
>>
>>39284648
It's only like that it minority inner city areas. The majority of all US cities are safe overall, but like all major cities they have their rough parts.
Outside major cities no one thinks twice about kids out alone like that, at least during the day
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.