[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw schizoid personality disorder who else here knows that feel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: normies.png (672KB, 906x799px) Image search: [Google]
normies.png
672KB, 906x799px
>tfw schizoid personality disorder
who else here knows that feel
>>
>>39284378
>schizoid personality disorder
>goes online to seek human contact and validation

off to tumblr with you
>>
>>39284378
i pretended to be schizoid before i pretended to be schizophrenic
>>
>>39284378
I wish I would be. I'm just an Avoidant eternal failed normie.
>>
>>39284378
How many of you here to claim to have schizoid personality disorder actually are diagnosed and not just looking it up, seeing the symptoms, and going "oh that's me"?
Ditto with avoidant personality >>39285354
>>
He's not seeking validation he's seeking help
>>
>>39285361
My psychiatrist says there's something wrong with me because of it. what do you guys work as?
i need a nice job that'll allow me to be alone
>>
I actually have this stuff.

It's not cool to have and the DSM symptoms alone give a wrong perception what this disorder is.

Imagine being isolated from the world and from your own thoughts and emotions. You can see them but not feel it. Hence there are no real emotions and there is no pleasure or joy derived from any activity. Besides that schizoids do get lonely just like nonzoids but that loneliness isn't resolved by social contact because you can't really feel it. The schizoids that never feel loneliness never feel it cause the loneliness morphed into another feeling unrecognizable as loneliness. But it in it root cause still is.
>>
>>39284378
Fuck you and your meme illness faggot. I have full blown schizophrenia.
>>
Hi honey! All the schizoid peeps hang out at >>>/x/ and 8ch (d0t) net/fringe
>>
>>39285405
A great board to seek help, vent and get support is at >>>/adv/ :)
>>
>>39285722
I'm behind you and I will watch you sleep tonight
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.