[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My 21 yr old cat is going to be put down and I feel nothing.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: expand_dead-inside.gif (9KB, 238x195px) Image search: [Google]
expand_dead-inside.gif
9KB, 238x195px
My 21 yr old cat is going to be put down and I feel nothing. My family is distraught with grief yet I am literally having to fake my own emotion so I do not appear heartless. I have grown up with this cat yet am not even remotely torn up by the prospect of his demise.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

What the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
Were you and the cat close at all?
>>
>>39283782
You're a sociopath anon. Like all of us. Welcome.
>>
When I was a kid I used to cry when a pet or animal died.
Now I wouldn't say I feel nothing, I just don't feel bad for the animal that much. I feel bad for myself. I think it's from a lot of things, losing faith in life basically and losing all my values and wanting to die on many occasions.
>>
its normal. i felt the same way about some of my old dogs.
>>
>>39283794
Yes I guess. I spent a lot of time with him throughout the years.
>>
V.I.P federal case, faggot. I didn't give a crap on my uncle's funeral or slow death of cancer. The mere fact that you tried to fake emotion makes you a normie. Gtfo off here feelfag.
>>
>>39284093
>The mere fact that you tried to fake emotion makes you a normie

who made you king of deciding what makes people normies. also I don't actually give a fuck lol
>>
>>39284161
> also I don't actually give a fuck lol

Go back to /b/ait dumbass.
>>
>>39283800
I dont believe its sociopathy as much as philosophy.

You aren't sad when a friend goes to sleep as you aren't afraid of sleep, in the same sense if you aren't afraid of death, then you aren't as afraid or sad over the death of others.

Sociopathy is the lack of care for anyone but yourself, not being afraid of death and thus not feeling sad over death is not the same as not caring.
>>
>>39283782
Apathy is quite common after the entire world has fucked you over(this is implying you just aren't a edgy 15 year old and are actually a robot)
>>
>>39283782
Uncle might die and I'm struggling to feel. Was close to him when I was younger too.

I think I used up the last of my strong emotions when my grandma died.
>>
>>39284243
I say tripfags crave attention, hence tripfags=normies so how bout you get off MY board, fag
>>
>>39284319
It is not my fault your favourite emotion is peer pressure and fagonymous idiots like you would think you were uncool because of using the NAME FIELD that is there for a reason. You aren't anything more than a peer pressure normie fagonymous. Go to your containment /b/oard faggot.
>>
Nothing is wrong with you, cats are replaceable, just like people are.
>>
>>39283782
This is actually very clever bait. I applaud you .
Reddit spacing, using the word literally, and the entire premise of le broken cant feel emotion are ought to get someone to reply.
Next time you might want to spare some of the overt language like 'demise' and other slightly more formal parts of your grammar that make it obvious.
Nevertheless, really good thread. I love seeing you guys improve the baits
>>
>>39284558
Thanks for the feedback smartass
>>
>>39284558
>This is actually very clever bait

Said like a 100% fact, despite the fact you LITERALLY cannot know that for a fact. You sound like a smug fag who thinks he's so fucking clever. You are wrong.
>>
>>39284761
>tfw when you were the one who got baited.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzkCplTjBN0
>>
>>39283782
I used to feel things for the people close to me, and I know I would have been sad if something happened to them. I would cry just thinking about it. Now, I don't really feel anything for anyone in any way, and I feel nothing about the thought of parents/family dying. But it's not just people I've stopped caring about. I don't really care about much of anything anymore, and the thought of dying doesn't scare me like it used to.
>>
I don't think anything's wrong with you OP. I mean that's really old for a cat so it's death isn't really all that tragic. I also think it isn't unreasonable to not empathize with a cat.
>>
>My 21-year old, barely functioning cat has to be put down and I don't care
D A M A G E D!!!
>>
>>39284858
This attention craving tripfag is obsessed with my thread pls send help
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.