[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

need advice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: hbdhb.jpg (16KB, 480x260px) Image search: [Google]
hbdhb.jpg
16KB, 480x260px
how do i move on from my ex. we broke up 3 years ago, and his now gf banished me from his life. He recently reached out to me saying a simple hi and we had a friendly conversation. That night i get messages from his gf telling me he doesnt want me in his life anymore, he doesnt care about me..etc. Shes made him block me on everything. For instance, the night he messaged me, later he told me something along the lines of.. "i have to block u again, sorry." I just dont understand. He also messaged me to make up with her so that me and him could be friends. I got drunk for my first time one day and she had messaged me. I said some dumb shit in reply to the questions she was asking, and i fully regret it. so i understand where she is coming from. But the thing that i cant let go is that she told me that i caused his depression, or i made it worse for him. from someone knowing what that feels like, an living with it, knowing that possibly i could make someone feel like that, makes my heart so heavy. For him because im so sorry and hope hes ok, and for myself because i shouldnt be allowed to live for that. i guess i need to realize that shes right, and that i really am a horrible person. sorry this is all over the place and that i cant explain it better, its all a big blur inside my head.
>>
you're fixated, morbidly obsessed, incapable of moving on with your life due to this dude giving you mixed signals and 'reaching out' to just be friends

he's got you whipped and he loves it

he ain't your friend kid
>>
>>39282988
What exactly do you need advice for

she also sounds like a jealous bitch
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.