[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you feel sorry for this generation of teens, who spent their

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2797x1403px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2797x1403px
Do you feel sorry for this generation of teens, who spent their childhood in 2007 or later?
>>
File: 1470885395909.jpg (112KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1470885395909.jpg
112KB, 1024x1024px
I'm 18 and remember everything on the left
>>
WOW, I am really getting too old for this site.
Almost everything on that list is utter shit
>Recess
>That's so raven
>Drake and Josh
>Ned's Guide

Wtf is wrong with you?
The only good things that are crossed out are
3 eds, Grim adventures, and possibly the teen titans. Toonami became obsolete once you could by anime vids subbed or torrent them straight from the source the day after they air.
>>
ahhhh, the best show on that list is RECESS! i remember i was like 11 or 12 watching that show. i remember my anxiety and pain and suffering associated with school, and it accurately portrays a lot of issues kids dealt with

most of the other shows were fake and bullshit and i didnt like them. EVERY single show on the right is fucking garbage and i pity children these days for not knowing good cartoons, such as dexters lab, pinky and the brain, animaniacs, etc

king of the hill is more of an adult philosophical show than anything really

holy shit are the new generation shows stars such massive FAGGOTS. christ
>>
>>39282546
Well, I'm talking more about early and mid teens, who remember nothing before 2007 happened
>>
>>39281748
titans go! is fucking patrician you pleb
>>
File: a reddit user.png (105KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
a reddit user.png
105KB, 500x375px
>>39282906
>17
UNDERAGE UNDERAGE UNDERAGE

MODS MODS MODS
>>
>>39282906
Fucking underage fags shitting up the board.
>>
>>39281748
I feel sorry for teens and young adults who spent their childhood in 2001 or later.

>>39282740
>pinky and the brain, animaniacs
Patrician taste, anon.
>>
>>39283392
2001-2006 was still good. It wasn't until 2007 with the Recession, iPhones, Out of Jimmy's Head, the Big Bang Theory, etc. where everything truly went downhill.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.