[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay so normies say if you want a girlfriend you have to "ask

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1503337243381.png (943KB, 714x802px) Image search: [Google]
1503337243381.png
943KB, 714x802px
Okay so normies say if you want a girlfriend you have to "ask them out", so I did just that about a year ago and got predictably rejected.

However it was a classmate, and university is the only environment right now where I even meet new people, so if I wanted to make another attempt it would have to be the same environment. This guarantees that I have a very limited number of attempts, as if I go overboard I would soon become a social pariah (essentially, "that guy").

Rebuttals to common counter arguments:
>lol bro just go to night clubs
Night clubs are for going with friends and fucking around with your friends while every other isolated group of friends does the same, and meeting someone new is rare and difficult.
To make it effective I would have to waste tons of money and time on it that I simply don't have.

>lol bro just go out
This is memeadvice that doesn't mean anything.

>lol bro just lift
I lift, but it takes time to achieve an aesthetic physique to the point where it becomes an asset. Taking my grade as a consideration, which is obviously a priority over fitness, it would take at least two years from where I'm at now. I would prefer not having to postpone contact with the opposite sex until I look like a bodybuilder.
>>
File: 182857282341.png (69KB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
182857282341.png
69KB, 500x388px
>>39281476
Just wait until you aren't in school, then have fun trying to "just meet people".
>>
>Chimps with no social status in the hierarchy never get attention of the females

In a close environment with little space for grow like the college, your reputation as a person counts heavily.
I commit the mistake of constructed a very damaged reputation. The only girls which I have some chance are Tinder whores with no friends in common now.

I am fucked in this place
>>
>>39281476
Asking random girls out in any setting is a meme to begin with.

Most people meet girlfriends through existing friends or social circles.

Socialization can be very exponential. If you make a friend and that friend has two friends, you have the potential to have three friends total, and if those new friends each have a couple friends, you have the potential to have seven friends, etc.

Obviously this only works if you befriend someone who knows other people, and you might not get along with everybody your friends are friends with, but the potential is there.

This is all very difficult if you're shy, awkward, have unusual interests, etc. which might be why you're here. The hardest part is getting started if you get to a point of having zero friends, because even to just make another friend you have to meet people somehow without having an "in" of any kind. Still, I think it's easier to do this with friendship in mind than it is to just ask random girls on dates.
>>
lol bro just go on tinder
>>
>>39281740
Because you're a little bitch with lots a diamonds, gold, and other things
>>
>>39281476
>lol bro just go out
>Night clubs are for going with friends

You almost answered your own question. Try to make a new male friend in classes. Asking some guy if he wants to go to the bar some weekend should be manageable. If you get along, he'll probably invite you to go out with his friends some time, and you get to meet them. Maybe there will be grills because maybe he's a normie. They'll give you the benefit of doubt because you're the normie's friend. Once you get to know a girl, then you can try to initiate hanging out with her alone. I think that's how it's supposed to go, but I've never actually done it, so maybe not. I can get invited to go out with people, but then I make a fool of myself and they never talk to me again.
>>
>>39281990
>Asking some guy if he wants to go to the bar some weekend should be manageable
Greeeeeaaaat advice anon. Next thing OP knows he'll be sucking some dude's cock and be no closer to having a gf.
>>
>>39282043
Well I guess he won't be a virgin anymore at least.
>>
>>39281476

you were born a manlet or ugly thats the way it is. you literally have to be fit if you want any chance at female interaction in 2017. im a somewhat fit manlet and ive only seen 3 vaginas irl in two years of trying online apps

its almost not even worth the effort but i pray my qt will come eventually (it wont)
>>
> I lift, but it takes time to achieve an aesthetic physique to the point where it becomes an asset. Taking my grade as a consideration, which is obviously a priority over fitness, it would take at least two years from where I'm at now. I would prefer not having to postpone contact with the opposite sex until I look like a bodybuilder.

If you don't have self confidence now, you won't no matter what physical shape you're in.First stop shitting all over yourself. Metaphorically that is, although literally if you're doing that too.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.