[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well I dun goofed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (357KB, 640x860px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
357KB, 640x860px
>work as cashier
>day goes by fine, not too busy
>every transaction goes through smoothly
>100% confident I evened out
>at the end of my shift, supervisor comes over checks me out
>turns out I somehow I'm missing a ten dollar bill
>holy_fuck.jpg
>tells me not to worry but now they're going to review the security cam footage of me to see or as he put it an "investigation" so see if I simply gave an extra ten out by accident
>"Have a great day anon"
Now I'm anxiously anticipating a call from HR or a manager, I don't like this at all, they're probably going to accuse me of stealing it or some shit, am I completely fucked or am I overthinking shit?
>>
>>39281022
Did you steal it? If not, then you've got nothing to worry about
>>
>>39281664
I most likely gave out a ten for change but must have had another one stuck under it when I pulled it out
>>
if you didnt jack it,you're good dummy
>>
Where the fuck do you work that they care THAT much? I worked as a cashier once and their policy was that unless it's great than $20 it's probably just an error. Even if it was more than that they didn't really mind much, just told us to be careful. I'm sure you'll be fine anon.
>>
>>39281022
wow, I'd help you but it'll be funnier to watch you sperg out.

you'll probably confess without even any prodding. better hope a little pushover like you never gets accused of something serious, you'd probably end up believing you yourself are guilty.
>>
>>39281822
They didn't say that they have a strict policy, this is my first job as a cashier, I use to work in the back of a stockroom and other jobs that was manual labor, this is my first cashier job so I didn't know if it was a big deal
>>39281900
It's kinda hard to steal $10 when you have a camera watching you directly overhead
>>
>>39281977
You're fine then anon. Don't worry about it, just rest up for your next shift. They probably won't even say anything since you didn't take it.
Honestly I'm more surprised you had any tens to use as change. When I was a cashier that was the one thing we were always out of
>>
>>39282045
Ok well thanks for the reassurance, I tend to overthink this shit as you can see it's been my first week as a cashier so I'm new to this
>>
>>39282122
Yeah I don't blame you, I was super nervous my first week too. Eventually though hopefully you'll become comfortable enough with your coworkers/bosses that it's not a terrible experience.
>>
>>39282204
Yeah I'll see how it goes
>>
>>39281022
Oh I remember the old cashier days
>finish 3rd day
>go to cash up
>negative 20 pounds
> "oh don't worry anon I'm sure it just wasn't put in when the till was made up or something"

I learned then that retail is a stop gap only job that no one gives a fuck in
>>
Lmfao you'll be fine. There are times where the store has evidence that someone stole 100s but they wait to present the evidence against him. Sometimes they don't even press charges.

If you didn't steal it then you are beyond fine.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.