[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need Chad advice Girlfriend just texted me saying she thinks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1265.jpg (19KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1265.jpg
19KB, 236x354px
Need Chad advice

Girlfriend just texted me saying she thinks we need to talk, she's probably going to break up with me.

How can I act/react during her breakup speech in order to maximimize her butthurt? I'm not too torn up about it so I can portray any emotion necessary
>>
Say "okay. I'm gonna go suck cock now. bye!"
>>
Hit her in the face
>>
>>39280702
If she's the one initiating the breakup, there's going to be zero butthurt on her part. The only chance you have is if she tries to come back later and you refuse her.
>>
>>39280702
Tell her "I'm sorry that I pushed you to make that choice" and leave the situation and never speak to her again.
>>
a deadpan 'ok'
women hate it when youre calm and emotionless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFQK5eF_puo
>>
Just be like, "Okay".
>>
>>39280702
Don't be so quick to think that OP.
Maybe she needs emotional support or something.
If she is breaking up with you however, you should just respond with "ok".
If she ever texts you again do not respond.
>>
>>39280702
that's a interesting pepe anon. Mind if i save??
>>
don't worry OP, she's probably just pregnant
>>
>>39280869
i will consider and tell u l8r ok?
>>
>>39280882
ok thank you. I eagerlyu await your respone
>>
File: 1442540407850.jpg (49KB, 443x443px) Image search: [Google]
1442540407850.jpg
49KB, 443x443px
>>39280702
You have to laugh and tell her, "Thank God!" and then just leave.
>>
Just say you were thinking the same thing, shake hands and say bye. Then ghost her.
>>
>>39280702
ghosting will get her the most butthurt
>>
"Fuck off slut my threads getting iron man numbers"
>>
>>39280702
Don't act like you don't care at all. It will be too obvious that you are just putting on an act. Instead you have to say that you were thinking about breaking up for a long time too at that you think it is best for the both of you.
>>
>>39280844
this. Show that you don't care at all, it will hurt her prid.
>>
File: this.jpg (20KB, 385x196px) Image search: [Google]
this.jpg
20KB, 385x196px
>>39280996
This, try to be as deadpan as possible, and be logical. Don't use words that express emotions. All while calmly stating that the relationship has been declining in quality, and that you have been contemplating breaking up for a while now.

Wish her the best of luck then cut off all contact on social media. Don't block her though. Ideally, about once a week, you should post a picture on FB or whatever that shows you being happy. Even if you have to fake that shit like a god damn pokerface champion. Let everyone else see it. Then they will gossip to your ex about it.

I guarantee that by the end of the month she will be begging to come back. That's when the real butthurt begins.
>>
>>39280822
>>39280844
This. Calm and emotionless.
She'll probably fly off the handle with a
>is that all you can say about it?
answer
>what do you want me to say about it?
>>
these answers are all stupid. you must reply shit like "thank god, I was hiding that i'm a stiltz master from you this whole time, now I can enter the world championship 25 meters stilts run" or just pretend she's not there and talk to yourself over her and when she's talking raise your voice and say "excuse me, i'm talking to myself'
>>
File: 3020855.jpg (39KB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
3020855.jpg
39KB, 500x344px
>>39281196
say "Did you know I'm actually a being from a by-gone era? No, not the pre-internet era; but a 65 million year old Dromeosaurus. Suma luma duma luma u assumin' i'm a human."
>>
>>39281243
Upvotedd.
>>
File: 1503573254564.png (849KB, 778x593px) Image search: [Google]
1503573254564.png
849KB, 778x593px
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fwMKoDAHfa4

This is also a good strategy
>>
>>39280702
I want to contribute but don't have any experience on making gf butthurt.
I dunno, wish her luck on finding a 10/10 Chad, or redpill her on the alfa/beta ecosystem.
>Oh thanks, I was getting tired of solving your very important problems anyway. I'll finally get to be able focus on adult stuff now.
Sounds good enough to me.
>>
File: meme_frog.gif (1MB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
meme_frog.gif
1MB, 499x499px
>>39280702
Preemptively break up with her
>>
roll up in like Fubu and Ecko with the tags still on and dog tags and just gibberish on her a hole
>>
>>39280702
She'll want a reaction out of you to justify her emotions. So be emotionless and deadpan. Just say, "ok".
>>
>>39281433
tell her if she doesn't get dreadlocks and shake em stankily she'd better be prepared to not become your wife
but really though, figure out what she's going to be wearing and wear the same thing
>>
React in a way like you lost a coin toss with yourself on whether or not you'd go out for lunch. Just smirk and go "ahhhhh, dang alright. Oh well, maybe I'll see you around, talk to you later :)"

Don't go full deadpan or overly happy, just act believably. Imagine you are 100% confident you're going to fuck a hotter chick tonight
>>
>>39280915
I'm gonna do this if a girl ever wants to break up with me.
never ever
>>
when you walk up to her point behind her in the sky and scream "GOJIRA!" and sprint away
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.