[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How I Was Forcefed And Kept Fat as A Kid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: images (2).jpg (4KB, 236x233px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
4KB, 236x233px
"Eat all your food EVENTHOUGH YOU ARE FULL, starving africans can only dream of having all this food so EAT IT ALL U UNGREATFUL LITTLE SHITS".

"NO we cant send the food to them, it will be rotten by the time it reaches them, all the more reason your a peice of shit for not finishing your dinner THINK OF ALL THE STARVING AFRICANS YOU ASSHOLE".

"Oh your freaking fat and cant stop eating now? Greedy mofo! Starving africans can only dream of being fat!"

"Loosing weight? DONT EAT ONLY PART OF YOUR MEAL CUZ YOUR FULL, STARVING AFRICANS WOULD LOVE THE REST OF THAT FOOD YOU SELFISH BITCH!"
>>
Same here duudio
>>
Make your own meals?
>>
the only thing more pathetic than obese people is obese people who blame others for their fatness.
So you were a fat kid? so what
now you're an adult, you clearly see you have a problem and there's nothing stopping you from solving it except your own laziness.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (18KB, 360x408px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
18KB, 360x408px
>>39281397
I didnt say i was accepting my fatness... I lost loads of weight by isolating myself from my mother
>>
>>39280614
The same thing happened to me, but I decided to grow a pair and control my own intake instead of letting people shame me.
Now I'm human-shaped. You can be too, OP. Just put down the fucking fork.
>>
Miiiindd blouwn
>>
>>39280614
As a psychopath I can say just one thing.

>feelfag
>>
>FUCK AFRICA, LET THEM ALL FUCKING DIE
>no longer asked to finish meals
>>
>>39280614
Calories in calories out no excuse.
>I used to walk down so many highways people would pull over and ask if I was homeless/needed a ride.
>I was 178 at my lightest and I ate like a piggy.
>>
>>39280614
nobody actually gives a fuck about the poor starving niggers in africa; some people just pretend to so they can be perceived as "good, moral peepul". humans only care about things that effect them directly.
>>
>anon, there's starving people in china!
>mom, there's like a billion Chinese.
>so...?
>so who cares if a few starve to death. The government actually planned a famine in the late 50s to cull their population. 45 million died and there are still more Chinese people around than any other race. It was called the Great Leap Forward and it's where your irrelevant boomer-era saying came from. Nobody cares then and nobody cares now.

We haven't had a family dinner in two months.
>>
>>39281942
having feelings is the worst feeling

plz don't kill or steal my gf btw
>>
File: 1503064499996.png (5KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
1503064499996.png
5KB, 300x100px
Hehehedesuyyyu
>>
>was a fat kid from 3rd grade to 6th grade
>got sick of it and began to starve myself, became pretty severely anorexic
>was pretty proud of myself at the time, but was put into treatment several times
>now years later I am a normal weight and actually starting to get chubby
>all the anorexia did in the long run was give me stunted height, a small penis, gynocomastia, and premature male pattern baldness
Long story short anorexia is retarded. If you want to lose weight don't be a complete fucking isiot about it, especially if you are still going through puberty
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.