[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it okay to hit your little sister?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1476379033446.jpg (266KB, 900x990px) Image search: [Google]
1476379033446.jpg
266KB, 900x990px
Today mine started getting bossy and obnoxious with me because i was late to take her to school, even though it wasnt my fault. She said "you do nothing all day, you just stay at home sitting on the couch" which made me mad as fuck because i have to be at home and not in my uni classes or doing things i want PRECISELY because i have to take the little shithead to school because our parents pissed off to Europe. So i twisted her hand and told her she had no authority to speak to me like that. She cried all the way to the school.

Now, on one hand, my big sister used to hit me all the time and i believe if you can survive that its sort of eye awakening. My little sister its too spoiled and obviously our relationship is not going the way i want if at her age she thinks she can talk to me like that. I never hit her before though, because i thought there was no need. But do you think i made the right choice?

PD: Just to be clear, i dont feel guilty at all and i do think i made the right choice, but i want to listen to others opinions since nowadays hitting children is not seen as something needed or positive.
>>
a little slap on the lips would have been fine but you did good anon
>>
>>39280168
Punch her in the face so cps takes her away
>>
>>39280168
You should just wait till she go take a shower, go in when she's showering and shove your dick in her. That will teach her.
>>
File: 1501273713451.png (245KB, 900x827px) Image search: [Google]
1501273713451.png
245KB, 900x827px
>>39280168
Try and show her to error of her ways and try and be a good role model for her. If your parents aren't with you anymore, she'll need someone to look up to. Pray it isn't an instagram thot or a popstar or else you'll lose her.
>>
>>39280168
How old is her? And you?
>>
Good discipline the little brat.
American parents are often too soft on their children and then wonder why little Johnny ends up in jail and young Jenny is a whore. Just keep in mind you don't need to be a tyrant, be fair and benevolent. The physical punishment should be the opening to any reprimand, like a slap on the wrist, something small. or negative conditioning in certain cases, a spanking. The most important thing is communication. Tell her why she is being punished and why she shouldn't do or say certain things
>>
>>39280370
She is 10, im 21.
>>
Women need to be hit to know their place. She respects and fears you which is good.
>>
>>39280168
If she can give one then she can also take one, that's my motto!

Sisters are so fragile so even a light tap is enough to make them cry.
>>
>>39280168
Sauce on the pic? Oregano
>>
Please don't hit your siblings, it's like you want her to have behavioral problems
>>
>>39280168
>read the op as, "Is it okay to hit on your little sister?"

Still. It's not too late OP. Might solve your issues.
>>
>>39280414
if she's 10 then it's expected she's a little shit right now she's going through one of the most intense points of puberty and begging to be aware that not everyone develops at the same rate
give her a year she'll stop being a bitch but then you have to deal with teenagers and that's a whole other thing but mainly you probably didn't need to hit her you could have just punished her but it was an okay decision
>>
>>39280414
Don't hit children, especially 10 year olds. That's disgusting.
I'm 21 years old as well, and personally I'm a fucking teacher and I deal with WORSE than you do every day and I don't lay a single hand on one of those children. So you fucked up and hurt your sister - did you even apologize? Did you even explain why you hurt her?
This is psychologically damaging.
>>
Negative conditioning of unwanted behavior can be done without exerting brute force like a monkey in the jungle. You could have conjured up a more unique and effective punishment, but didnt, because you are impulsive and stupid like the ones who raised you.

Granted, the teacher in this thread is in no position to weigh in, since all they can do is wrangle and pray something sticks to the little hyperprivaleged shits.
>>
>>39281042
I dont think twisting her hand its that much of a bad thing. I made sure she could move it afterwards. I didnt punch her on the face or slapped her.

I do agree rage got the best of me. But i might have punished her anyways. I think that when its about someone crossing a point its necessary.

>>39280910
Thats cool for you.
I said i was sorry but that she made a mistake and was in no position of talking to me like that.

I dont know. I know guys who have never been hit in their lives and their fear of violence its disgusting. And yes, violence is useful in my opinion. They are the kind of people that watch their daughters be raped in front of their eyes because hitting their assaultants its "awful". And again, its not as if i combot hit my sisters face. It was a twist. The more i think about it the more i think i did the right thing. She will never cross that line again.
>>
>>39280910
Don't over exaggerate, a slap on the wrist isn't going to fucking mentally scar anyone.
>>
>>39281108
I think this will have merit if you show consistancy and a balance of positivity with her better behavior. Have a plan for when it happens again, because it will. You are dead wrong if you think once is enough.

And all raw physical feedback does is give kids a complex. You bave to manipulate them, to put it bluntly. Teachers and social workers sugarcoat it with positive synonyms, but its all the same.
>>
>>39281169
Ill keep an eye on it, but im pretty certain it wont. In any case, thanks for the advice. Now that i think about it the problem might have been on how calm i looked at it. I didnt scream at her and i was smiling while i explained why i had hurt her. She might had seen it as an act of sadism and not a punishment like it was. Its gonna work anyways but the feeling might be "my big brother is a fucking psycho actually" and not "my big brother got mad because i crossed a line".
>>
>>39280910
Fucm off stacy
>>
studies show that disciplining children physically, even the mildest of spanking makes them more violent. so if you want your sister to become the kind of bitch who hits her man/you/others you're on the right track.
>>
>>39281427
studies show that ure a fagot
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.