[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I actually want to be a father. I never understood even from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1503548371349.jpg (115KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1503548371349.jpg
115KB, 900x900px
I actually want to be a father. I never understood even from my early teens why so many people my age eschew having kids and family life. I was never averse to being a father like so many of my contemporaries were and as time flows forward I only wish to be a father more.

Why is society so degenerate?
>>
I want to be a father, too.

Is it really degenerate to not want to contribute to overpopulation, though?
>>
>>39280095
Overpopulation only exists in the eastern hemisphere, and in the poorer regions of the eastern hemisphere at that. Going by population density the new world is basically empty, especially a place like say Canada.
>>
here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpACAyWxleE
>>
>>39280061
I don't understand the desire to be a father. Don't misunderstand, I'm not saying it's bad, I have just never had it and never want to have kids at all.
I do want to get married and have a house and all that, preferably as soon as I can, but I've never had the desire to have kids. I know it's supposed to be some biological need or something but I don't have it.
>>
>>39280144
Canada is mostly empty because about 75% of it is too damn cold for most people.
>>
>>39280061
I have a responsibility to never have a child, because if I do then I would pass down my faulty genetics (and mental illness) to them and I wouldn't want that.
>>
>>39280061
>want chad bfs seed and carry his children in my womb
>he never wants kids.
>keeping myself fit and healthy till he changes his mind in order to have the healthiest baby

it's a complex feel
>>
>>39280061
I eschew it because other people have shunned me time and time again. I have no desire to make more of what I hate. I enjoy the quiet life. Besides, due to the nature of tulpamancy I'm already partially a father.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.