[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Times when being white has subjected you to stereotypes and prejudice?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1501962523817.jpg (17KB, 260x273px) Image search: [Google]
1501962523817.jpg
17KB, 260x273px
Times when being white has subjected you to stereotypes and prejudice?
Mine needs just a little backstory

>be me
>live very poorly
>just recently started getting a disability check for my autism
>am self employed but i make less than min wage
>basically i go to gas stations, check out a machine to see if any thing has broken or leaked in the underground system and get paid 50-110 dollars for doing so
>sometimes have to do a fuck ton of paper work because i do this for 20+ gas stations
>moving on one day i come in to collect my cash
>that fucking spic who asks me for money is working the till today
>as he always does, he asks me for 10 dollars out of the 50 im supposed to collect
>he wants to get food
>AGAIN i tell him no politely as i can
>he looks at me this time and says
"Hey i work hard all day, harder than you.."
>im grinding my teeth at this point
"...your job is easy i bet you make alot of money and here and all i want is food!"
>i want to slam this fuckers face into the counter but i control myself
>decide instead to explain my situation
>look Dingbat, i work hard, just as hard as you, and i make less money than you, i have a fucked up back, and im homeless (i live in an airport hangar) and my life is just starting to get better
>i have bills to pay and my own mouth to feed, so im not giving you any money EVER
>he sits there patiently and simply says hes not giving me the money im owed
>i stare at him but come up with an idea
>i directly talk to the owners of the stations i work most of the time and owner of this station in question ive known for a few years
>i tell Dingbat thats fine
>i go outside and call the owner
>tell him what happened and that Dingbat refuses to pay me
>"ill be right over anon"
>kek
>10 minutes later im standing with the wide eyed cashier as the owner screeches
>hes always been a pretty strict guy with his employees but he was letting this wageslave have it
>i stop him and say we should call the cashier Dingbat from now on
Cont.
>>
hurry up and cont cunt.
>>
File: 1502624334224.jpg (28KB, 352x500px) Image search: [Google]
1502624334224.jpg
28KB, 352x500px
>>39279592
>he looks to me, still very angry looking and nods violently (yea really) while saying "yes yes thats a great idea, your nametag should say Dingbat from now on you..."
>i stop him again
>well buddy you are all set here i just need to be paid and ill leave you to it
"Oh of course anon, im really sorry about this ill talk to you soon!"
>he hands me 100 dollar bill
>hahahahah
>go home for the day, and buy a new game on steam with the extra 50 bucks i made

Wagie wagie got cucked, the owner is a jew btw, which makes it kinda weird hed over pay me just for a little inconvenience.
>>
This website is so retarded
>>
>>39279686
You live in an airport hangar and you pissed away fifty dollars on a steam game. Either this is a bullshit story or you're an actual fucking moron.
>>
>>39279707
How so anon?
Orignak
>>
>>39279733
I get a disabilty check for a thousand bucks on top of the 1500 i make from my work

Being self employed with autism has its perk my boy.
>>
>>39279759
That's not the point, if you don't want to live in an airport hangar (which I'm assuming you don't) then you should save money to rent a place to stay. Video games just seems like a weird priority to have when you're technically homeless.
>>
>>39279866
I am saving my money.
I made an extra 50 bucks so i spent it on indulging myself.
I have one more site to work and then ill have done all my stations for the month and i can take the rest off.
Working for myself is different than whatever you do anon.
In fact im thinking of building a wooden room in here, just because it would be cheaper to stay here than spend 1000 a month on some tiny apartment.
>>
>>39279952
Well, whatever floats your boat I suppose, I hope you enjoy your game and your airport shed.
>>
Someone explain what happened? I don't get it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.