[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else here just annoyed by the fact that women exist?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 1496971759746.jpg (91KB, 750x1010px) Image search: [Google]
1496971759746.jpg
91KB, 750x1010px
Anybody else here just annoyed by the fact that women exist?

I fucking hate it when every time I see a good looking girl I get a sense of guilt because I'm not even worthy enough of talking to her. I'm suppose to prove myself and be better than someone else to even get their attention. They are nothing but sex objects, a walking trophy to reward a man's masculinity and his self worth.
>>
Sounds like you have a strong case of melodram patheticism .
>>
>>39278150
>They are nothing but sex objects
>annoyed by the fact that women exist?
I mean if they didn't exist, who would you fuck?
I'm more annoyed their standings if anything. Seems like it was easily plausible for an average guy to get a attractive loyal woman in the 50's Those days are long gone now though
>>
>>39278150

I can relate to a degree. I never give in to my emotions much but instead just think through my thouhts to death instead and come to the realization that i rather just wait and do nothing, hope for the best, dream about one day that unicorn may show up, rather than play the stupid game that most of this world is.

Create as little worry, pain, "let-down", guilt in the moment as possible. No holds bar. What ever it takes.
>>
It's almost like humans are just animals that happen to be good with tools and math.
>>
It's because your mind is warped to see women as just sex objects. If you spent some time interacting with them then you'd see they're just people trying to go through their life like you and me. The problem lies with your dick, but you can learn to tune that out. Ever notice how gay guys are often good friends with a lot of women? It's because once you remove the aspect of wanting to fuck them, they're just regular people you can get along with. I know it's meme advice but putting the pussy on a pedestal is a very real thing that you need to stop doing.
>>
>>39278650
>I mean if they didn't exist, who would you fuck?
Robots don't get to fuck anybody.
>>
Society would be better if we were like clownfish and you had to earn being a woman
>>
File: 1500652399403.jpg (815KB, 1500x1667px) Image search: [Google]
1500652399403.jpg
815KB, 1500x1667px
>>39278964
Pretty sure we could fuck if we wanted to, most of our standards are just too high.
We just have to deal with the fact that we'll never fuck Stacies
>>
>>39279007

Standards in objective beauty of the body?
I have none. I cant stand them being turbo normies though or thinking i would ever be wierd to strange for THINKING that turbo normies are bad.

Which women do i have left to choose from now?
>>
>>39279007
If you can attract and fuck a girl without paying you're a cyborg at best.
>>
>beta incel is terrified of interaction with women
>"clearly nothing is wrong with me, it's women's fault for existing !"

classic
>>
>>39279050
>Which women do i have left to choose from now?
fembots?
>>39279058
If you have a decent job, thats kind of enough to attract some women who are attractive but poor. sure it's not ideal since she's probably a golddigger but hey thankfully there's prenups
>>
>>39279050
>I'll fuck anyone
>well, except this arbitrary group that includes 90% of women

Do you have autism, anon ?
>>
>>39279116
>>39279131
All women are women. There are no unicorns.
>>
>>39279140
meaning what...?
that's a pretty vague statement. Personality isn't tied to gender
>>
>>39279116

>fembots

oh shit lad here we go *cracks open a beer*
>>
>>39279162
>Personality isn't tied to gender
I see you are new here.
>>
File: 1502373193187.jpg (158KB, 1214x847px) Image search: [Google]
1502373193187.jpg
158KB, 1214x847px
>>39279170
they exist anon.
>>
>>39278150
I hate how semen cattle always bend over infront of my field of vision to do something,it is uncomfortable always having to avert my gaze especially when there is little free space to stare at.
>>
>>39278150
White girls with big butts are my dream. I want a wife to bare my inferior Hispanic muttish seed.
>>
>>39279250
That's an attention-whore looking to bait some thirsty losers.
>>
>>39279311
When was the last time you've actually talked to a woman? Like seriously had a real conversation with one? Saying a few words to a cashier, or your boss/teacher etc doesnt count.
Your mind is clearly jaded
>>
>>39279250
>>39279311

Those or edited pictures by white robotic males of a chinese trespassing community of normie female whores for the sole purpose of baiting retards and making make believe.
>>
>>39279366
She posted a picture of her breasts. What else would you call her? She wanted attention, because of whatever neediness she felt that day. Typical female behavior.
>>
>>39279404
>She posted a picture of her breasts
Robots were spamming for proof that she was a girl. I mean showing your tits is a pretty accurate way of proving it.
>>
>>39279464
Okay so she was attention-whoring with "I'm a girl" posting. Then the upped her attention-whoring to actual cam-whoring. It's typical female behavior.
>>
>>39279489
I forgot the specifics, but she never mentioned it in OP. I think she mentioned her gender later on cause it had something to do with her major. not worth looking through the archive over.
You obviously already have predisposed judgements about females in general though. You should seek help, it easy to tell why you don't attract women
>>
>>39279535
You can stop pretending. It's obvious you're a female attentionwhore yourrself. You are a probably the harlot in the photo.
>>
>>39278150
You don't understand how mad your thread made me. I clicked on the picture thinking that I had not saved that picture of a white girl in leggings. When I opened the thread up and clicked on the image my level of frustration and rage is beyond your comprehension, scrub. My dick was ready, my mind was calm. This picture was going to be added to my collection, but no. You decided to trick me, fag.
>>
>>39279964
Asses in tight jeans are just as good visually as leggings
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.